Old 05-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 117/110/70

Question New and needing advice...

Hi all

I started calorie counting around a week ago, just after i came off Sureslim, I lost 7kgs in 2 weeks doing it, but found out after logged my food in Fitday that i was only eating 800 calories a day??? I didn't think that was healthy so i decided to give calorie counting a go.

Anyway since coming off Sureslim and starting CC i have not budged a single kg, (actually i have put one on) I am eating in between 1200 to 1400 calories per day, and walking my daughter to school most days (45 mins slow pace, and 20 mins fast paced) Also i am on the go with my sons during the day and also spend at least an hour doing housework as such (i don't know if that counts)

I'm worried that with me adding extra calories after eating 800 on Sureslim for the last couple of weeks, it's causing me to add weight and not loose.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated
x0_MoNiQuE_0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #2  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

I think there will be an adjustment for your body but I wouldn't go below 1200 (you need those calories to have the energy to keep up with your kids!). Just give your body some time to adjust. I'm not sure what sureslim is but I'm wondering if it tampers with your natural water retention so that now without your body is a bit more hydrated. TOM can also mask losses. So there are my thoughts...

Others here with much more experience may have better insight.
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 117/110/70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladadog View Post
I think there will be an adjustment for your body but I wouldn't go below 1200 (you need those calories to have the energy to keep up with your kids!). Just give your body some time to adjust. I'm not sure what sureslim is but I'm wondering if it tampers with your natural water retention so that now without your body is a bit more hydrated. TOM can also mask losses. So there are my thoughts...

Others here with much more experience may have better insight.
Thanks for your reply

I also forgot to add, I'm a week late for TOM, (negative pregnancy tests) so I'm wondering if this could also make me heavier and mask weight loss?
x0_MoNiQuE_0o is offline   Reply With Quote