General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW-210 GW- 155 CW- 174

Height: 5'8"

Default Starting the fat smash diet Monday 4/25/10

I am planning to start the fat smash diet tomorrow - Monday 4/25 Anyone else want to start with me?
I am off to the grocery store to stock up on what I will need for this week.
Tomorrow I will weigh in and see how the next 90 days go.... OMG that sounds like such a LONG time! I have already done the 4 day diet by Ian Smith it's only 28 days... He has great info. and it actually got me over my plateau.
Let me know if you are in.... Enjoy your sunday
ang0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Height: 5'4"

Hi. I am restarting again tomorrow on monday. So I will restart with you. I have to cook some things. And pack some snacks for me to take with me.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #3  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

I'm getting back "on plan" after an off plan weekend.

I have my H2O and I'm ready! Breakfast was yogurt and a banana...my lunch is a salad with homemade dijon vinaigrette dressing. My afternoon snack is cucumber slices and hummus. Dinner is a stir fry full of veggies.

How is everyone else this morning?
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #4  

Monday - 26th starting fat smash- weight 176
I am kinda bummed about my weight in this morning. Over my week off I managed to gain back a pound and a half. I am only bummed because I had just made it past one of my mini goals.... it was super hard for me to get under 175. I am trying to keep a positive outlook and keep going - This is a new week and a fresh start!
Anyways I am going to start my day with a scrambled egg white breakfast, fruits and veggies for snacks and salad for lunch. When I get home from work I will start making the beans and rice for the week. I love your idea about the stir-fry of veggies, for some reason I only associate stir fry with chicken or meat. I will totally try that!
Good luck to both you and have a good week
Old 04-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #5  
gettin' skinny

Hello, all! I started on Sunday and I am finding the detox a bit rough. Are you doing detox? If so, is hummus allowed? I thought it had too much fat in it. If it is, I am SO THERE.
sillygirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 126/134/125

Height: 5ft 5in

Hello all, I am about a week late. Is it still possible to join?
BlueMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #7  

You can totally join in Glad to meet both of you. I am doing the detox and for some reason it is very difficult for me also. I did the 4 day diet - the detox was only 4 days and I had no problem doing that, but this one I am feeling always hungry and bad things just sound so good With the hummus I think I might be ok depending on how you make it or what you add to it. That would be a good way to get in your legumes.
Good luck to everyone over the weekend.