Old 04-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Default clarification,1..2..3..

1. Can we have frozen chicken..like the boneless skinless breasts that are frozen in a bag? or like the tyson boneless skinless grilled chicken that is already cut into chunks? or does all meat have to be fresh?

2. can i cook meat in a skillet with no pam or oils? just get the seared flavored of the meat or is cooking it in a skillet not allowed?

3. a raw tomato is just that, right? a tomato, uncut, from garden or store?

I promise i will ask my center questions also but i thought i would ask you gus also. thankkkkkk youuuuu allllllllllllllllllllllllllll soooo muchhh

Mel
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 143/see ticker/120

Height: 4' 9 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melNco View Post
1. Can we have frozen chicken..like the boneless skinless breasts that are frozen in a bag? or like the tyson boneless skinless grilled chicken that is already cut into chunks? or does all meat have to be fresh?

Yes you can have frozen chicken breasts, I would just read the label to assure it's not loaded with sodium. Some chicken you buy has added chicken broth to it. You can also eat it if it's already cut into chunks, again read the label to assure you not getting hidden sodium.

2. can i cook meat in a skillet with no pam or oils? just get the seared flavored of the meat or is cooking it in a skillet not allowed?

Yes you can sear meat and yes you can cook with a skillet. This one made me chuckle a bit, I would also suggest you look into a george foreman grill. You can take frozen meat and cook it on the grill without having to defrost it. I love mine and use the crap out of it, it's nice to have if you can afford it. They have smaller one for about $40.

3. a raw tomato is just that, right? a tomato, uncut, from garden or store? Yes you are right, raw tomato is just that raw, but you can cut it and dice it or slice it if you want.

I promise i will ask my center questions also but i thought i would ask you gus also. thankkkkkk youuuuu allllllllllllllllllllllllllll soooo muchhh

Mel

Hope that helps
Raeofsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

lol..i know, i am a dork!! I bought the frozen chicken breasts and then i bought the grilled chicken in chunks and it has made it much easier to prepare and then it hit me tonight..OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG am I eating the wrong stuff???

I think I am so worried about doing one little thing wrong and it's going to sabatoge me. I need to clam down, breathe and regroup..lol

I think I have one of those grills, ummm,,I need to look through all the kitchen stuff..hehe.

Thank you so much for the answer. I truly appreciate it

Mel
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/172/160

Height: 5' 4"

I am looking over my handouts from MRC and you can use Pam spray. You can also use Mrs Dash and they have some great seasoning combinations. Good Luck to you and welcome!
Helen ready to lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5

Raeofsun, you cook frozen chicken on your Foreman? That is awesome I didn't know you could do that. About how long does it take (I know the size would make a difference)?
Mary1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 143/see ticker/120

Height: 4' 9 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary1011 View Post
Raeofsun, you cook frozen chicken on your Foreman? That is awesome I didn't know you could do that. About how long does it take (I know the size would make a difference)?
Well I think it takes about 20 minutes, I don't do it often but sometimes I forget to pull the meat out of the freezer and when that happens it's nice to have one.
Raeofsun is offline   Reply With Quote