Old 03-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #1  
wants to look good naked

S/C/G: 200/171.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Default plateau of epic proportions.

The 160's seem like an unattainable dream. I started last year at 200lbs around christmas. Then by august i made my way down to 170lbs. Which was when i met my current boyfriend. 8 months later, and 5 lbs back, I've managed to maintain yet never been able to crack the 160's.

I need advise?! I work out, I keep to about 1200 cals a day which is what worked for the fist 30 lbs, but no longer.

Help me break the barrier.
dizzysoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/266.5/180

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on your progress so far. Recently it seems like a lot of us here are having the same problems with plateaus. Try changing up the amount of calories you are eating. It may be that your body is in starvation mode, from the amount of calories you are eating now. Try changing up your workout routine. Your body may have gotten used to the workouts you were doing before. I hope that you can move forward in your weightloss with this advice, or any other advice you may get from other people here.
possiblesuccess is offline   Reply With Quote