Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/224.5/130

Height: 5

Default 41 is the beginning of a new me!

Hi all, my name is Jacquelyn. Tuesday I turned 41 and Wednesday I decided it was time to get control. I've been heavy most of my adult life and frankly, I'm over it. I realize it will be a hard journey for me as I have tried so many times before and failed. I failed becaue I wasn't able to stay committed, grew tired, no support, etc. This time I will take responsibility for myself and get healthy! Not only for myself but my two children. I am still the most beautiful person in the world to them and I never want them to look at me and think mom's fat. I also need to be a better influence for my daughter so she will not follow me down the fat path.

All that rambling aside, I am happy to be here and hope to make new friends that can share my journey with me.
41isthenewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/130/128

Height: 5'4''

Welcome Jacquelyn and Happy Birthday good luck on your weight loss journey, you'll be setting a great example for your kids by getting healthy and staying determined. Good luck! x
Sarah Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Jacquelyn ~ good for you; now is as good a time as any to get healthier for yourself and your daughters. We have lots of interesting threads and forums here; take a look around, read lots, and then just jump right in wherever you feel comfortable ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote