Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 03:59 PM   #1  

Default WW coupons..how do you get them???

I wish to rejoin WW. Ihave done the at home program in the past..now I want to attend the meetings in my area on Thur. I know I have read somewhere you can join and buy so many visits for $$$ and free sign up..does anyone know where you do this? I went to their website and could not find any info on the reduced prices. Thanks for you help in this..want to start next week. How much is membership to join? I put in my zip code and it only gave me a page with a phone number to call.
Old 08-19-2002, 03:23 PM   #2  

Height: 6'0"

My experience has been that you go to the website and put in your zip code. There are many franchises around the country and they all have their own prices. Some offer coupons and some do not. Perhaps in your area, there is no separate website, so call and ask the question.

The first night you sign up, you can purchase 10 weeks (I think that's right) and get a price break.

Some franchises waive the sign up fee if you purchase the 10 weeks.

Many franchises also offer a discount to senior citizens.

Good luck and happy losing!
Old 08-23-2002, 07:24 PM   #3  

In our Area (Minnesota) there will be free Reg starting in Sept. 1
Old 08-24-2002, 05:14 PM   #4  

Hi...

I recently received some coupons in the mail, but I think if you call the 1-800 number they would have more info foryou!!

Mer
Closed Thread