Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/217.2/130

Height: 5'4"

Default I did it...

I'm still learning the forums, so please deal with me for a bit...

I took those dreaded "before" pictures tonight in hopes that in a few months I'll have glorious "after" pictures. I've see some of the pictures on here and all of you are absolutely inspiring. From hundreds to even as little as five pounds - all amazing. Pictures speak a thousand words and those are of life changing attitudes.

For those who keep track with pictures, how often do you take them? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? I'm thinking about just doing it monthly hoping that I'll see more of a dramatic change than if I were to do it weekly. What do you think?
thelastmartinis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

I take them every few months or when I feel like I am not losing or like I want to give up. Then compare them to the privious few I have taken to see what awesome results I have had
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:38 AM   #3  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I will not regret taking them, it is awesome to see photographic evidence of the changes!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 AM   #4  

Personally I think it would be cooler in the end if you took them weekly (if you can do them in similar attire/positions). Then you could do a little video montage that moves through them quickly.

BUT if you are the type that gets easily de-motivated by not seeing changes in your week-to-week you should not do this.

I'm guessing even when you have perfect weeks it will be kind of hard to see the diff week to week, but when you start to stack them up together it becomes a lot more noticeable.
randomcards is offline   Reply With Quote