Old 01-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Talking Last Chance Workout!!

Today is the day to get your last workout in before the weigh in tomorrow! I know we are all busy (trust me, we are at church from 9 til noon, then turn around and go back for evening classes at 6) - but we MUST carve out time for this!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!! Let's work our butts OFF today!

We just finished lunch, The Little Kids are down for naps, I have lesson planning to do for next week (should take about an hour) and then I'm going to hop on the treadmill for my "Forty Minutes of Pain". I kinda tried to lie to myself and say that I would do it when we got back from church tonight at 7:30...but I know I won't. May as well do it now and get it out of the way.

How about you?
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #2  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

DONE!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

WTG!

Today I hiked about 2 miles on the cliffs at the ocean, I will be doing an hour of aerobics in the morning right before weight in though... I sure hope I've made some progress!
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #4  
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonpixie View Post
Today is the day to get your last workout in before the weigh in tomorrow! I know we are all busy (trust me, we are at church from 9 til noon, then turn around and go back for evening classes at 6) - but we MUST carve out time for this!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!! Let's work our butts OFF today!

How about you?
I already weighed in today since it's Monday here. Down 1.3 for the whole week. AND I managed to beat 85kg into submission... so now I can change my ticker!
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Way to go Mollz!

I'm behind most people here, so my mornings are usually everyone else's afternoons and even evenings! Makes me the late one all the time, lol...
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote