General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #1  
gonna be thin again

S/C/G: 214/214/120

Default Ladies Need help!! How do use my ipod nano?

i have never did anything with it NOTHING,,,had it for a year,,,want to put music on it to work out with. i don't even know where to start. when i plugged it in it says connected and that's it.

i am an electronic dummy,,, so i the formal directions are hard to understand)
b2babe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

OMG---OMG!! My model from last year drove me COMPLETELY and UTTERLY bonkers!! It was replaced again and again. Finally, this year there is a NEW model out.

Try this. It will sound weird. There is a possiblilty there is moisture inside of it--especially if you have clipped it onto clothing during a workout. Fill up a bowl with dry, uncooked rice and leave it in there a day or two. If it doesn't work, it probably will have to be replaced. Try taking it back to wherever it came from. Best Buy was awesome with my replacements. W/the new model I only ended up paying $20 and that included a two-year service plan!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Hey--wanted to also mention, my new model doesn't have any buttons and the volume is controlled on your cording. I have had ZERO problems so far and have had it about 4 months I think.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote