Old 12-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #1  

Default Thinking of doing this

Hi everyone,

I just recently found this board. A friend of mine has been going to MRC since August and has lost a ton of weight. I am 62 y/o and have been struggling with my weight all my life. I need to lose 50 pounds at least. I really would like to go to MRC but am nervous that after I spend all that money and lose the weight that I will fall off the wagon. I've been reading a lot of your threads and they are very helpful.

Thanks for being here.
Losiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #2  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Losiannie!
This is a great place to find support, recommendations, ideas, etc. I am 53 and joined this site in June. I have lost just 25 or so lbs, but I have learned slow and steady wins the race. I am exercising for the first time in my life, and I feel so much better. I don't know what MRC is, I just quit eating junk, and started moving. It really works!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote