Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Vitamin B-6 question

Anyone know if a problem taking Vitamin B-6 100 mg once a day versus taking the 10 mg per meal as in MRC-6. I've found the other ingredients in MRC-6 in a product called KLB5 --google Hayes Clinic in Paris Texas.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6''

OK...I'm no nurse or health professional, but I showed up dehydrated on my tanita reading a couple weeks ago and it wasn't because i wasn't drinking enough. The consultant i was seeing (who is the manager of my location and I do actually trust her opinion...but she's no med. pro either)...said that excess b6 in your body can cause the body to eliminate water before it can absorb what it needs to keep you hydrated. I quite taking an additional supplement with b6 (relacore...I'll go back ot corti-trim if anything) and am waiting to see if my hydration level is better.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
OK...I'm no nurse or health professional, but I showed up dehydrated on my tanita reading a couple weeks ago and it wasn't because i wasn't drinking enough. The consultant i was seeing (who is the manager of my location and I do actually trust her opinion...but she's no med. pro either)...said that excess b6 in your body can cause the body to eliminate water before it can absorb what it needs to keep you hydrated. I quite taking an additional supplement with b6 (relacore...I'll go back ot corti-trim if anything) and am waiting to see if my hydration level is better.
This is so helpful to me. I am taking relacore and I'm not seeing that it's doing anything....just wanted to try it as cheaper than the corti-trim. Anyways, I hadn't noticed that it had B6 in it so I'm covered and won't take the 100 mg in addition.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6''

Yeah...I told Hubby I'd give myself a month or two without corti-trim or relacore to see if I really want to go back onto it. Hard to say if I'm doing good without it yet or not with the holidays, etc. We'll see.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #5  
Goddess in Training

S/C/G: 284/209/150

Height: 5'3

What is the difference between the corti-trim and relacore? And what MRC products are you using it in place of? I'm all for saving money
kathyb712 is offline   Reply With Quote