Old 11-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/164/140

Height: 5'8

Default Carb/Fat Blockers

So my center gave me some blockers for my vacation but said to be careful with them. At the time I didn't think anything of it but the more I think about it...what did she mean? Are there side effects? Can they some how slow down loss? Anyone have any experience that they can share? Thanks!
gish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #2  

Well - the only thing I can think of is that - if you take too many you will get diarhea! ANd - I am speaking from experience! I have a Fat/Carb Blocker supplement that I got through Pharmanex, and if I take them every day I will get the runs - I don't know why! Additionally - I would think that anytime you are taking something that "assists" your metabolism, you don't want to over-do it and have your body start to rely on the supplement...that's just a guess though!
jillybean61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #3  

I've only taken them once at Halloween. I don't think they did much for me at the time but I kind of went out of control with the food and alcohol. My scale at home said I gained 6 lbs and I worked all week to get back to where I was before Halloween.

I think they're meant to be used sparingly and with only a few deviations from the plan. I'm going to take them at Thanksgiving but plan on eating OP with the exception of having 1 of my grandmothers famous rolls and a really really tiny piece of pie.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote