Old 11-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #1  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Unhappy Bad Week

So I'm having a bad week...well so far it's just been a bad two days...but idk if I can stop it...I knew this would happen, coming up to Huntsville to visit my bf for 4 days...I've had cake and saltgrass steakhouse and ate almost a whole small movie popcorn LOADED in butter...I am making cookies right now...although they are only 1 point a piece...I'm sure I'm not just gonna eat one...and yesterday I had for dinner the food that MADE me fat in the first place...

When I was living up here in huntsville I was living in a dorm on the SHSU campus...and right near my dorm there was a place called "South Paw" that had a subway and sushi and a starbucks and Tortilla Fresca....and Tortilla Fresca was my downfall. Huge greasy cheesy chicken burritos loaded with rice and guac and pico and more cheese and more guac...I mean they were TERRIBLE for me...and they came with a side of rice and beans, which I also put cheese and more cheese and guac on...

I would eat that two times a day, because it was a million times closer to my dorm then the cafeteria type food place on campus was...and I gained 50 lbs in 7 months because of it...

I can't believe I let myself eat that yesterday...

I'm SO AFRAID of weighing myself when I get home
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/205/165

Height: 6'

Divine, let's no get into the overeating competition! This weekend, I housed General Tso's chicken, an eggroll, wonton soup, fried rice, and four scoops of ice cream ON TOP of my regular calorie allotment. Yesterday, I managed to eat a Snickers bar, two bowls of cereal, half of a delicious(ly fattening) muffin, a small coffee, a handful of salted cashews, and stewed vegetables all between 10 pm and 1 am.

Need I go on?

What you have to remember (and I have to keep telling myself) is that tomorrow is another day. Maybe your scale won't show over weight loss for the week - BUMMER. Maybe the stress/food choices means your scale will hold steady (or even up a pound) for the next two weeks - BUMMER.

What you (and me and probably everyone else here) should always keep in mind is that we didn't gain this weight from eating ONE fattening meal or overeating for ONE week. Just like it took months or even years to get here, it'll take months or years to get down to goal weight. We're in this for the long haul, Divine. We can do it!!!
each2each is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Divine, you can start over at anytime. Don't beat yourself up over some bad choices.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/190/160

Height: 5'4"

I have felt this same exact way a few times. I will have, what I consider to be, a major slip up every once in a while and I panic! I can honestly say that even with those slip ups, I have never once gained weight (excluding TOM). Each2Each is exactly right. We didn't put on all this weight after one day or even one week of eating badly. Try not to panic so much. You had a bad couple days, and Im sure we can all agree we will all have them again. Work towards getting back on track and keep your goal in mind!
IHeartMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Height: 5 ft 3ish

To be fair, it's Huntsville LOL. Not much to do but eat, go to school or go to prison. The movie theater and mall are a total joke, LOL.

But you'll go home and you'll be back on track. In fact, get back on track NOW. Eat one cookie and freeze the rest. I know there are healthy eating options there. Go to Chili's or to IHOP and eat from thier healthy menus. You can stay on track!!!
HeaterAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #6  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 245/218/145

Height: 5'3"

Look at how well you've done already. The main thing is to forgive yourself for it. Dieting is so difficult, it's no wonder that we all have binges from time to time. I know I almost go into to some kind of trance when I have one. I sometimes can't even remember what I've eaten over 24 hours or however long it lasts. Well done for posting it too and not keeping it to yourself.

Don't let it get you down any more. Just get back on track and be proud of what you've already achieved, and what you will achieve in the coming months.

Good luck
beescwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #7  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

well, I was 206.1 when I left for huntsville, and I came back last night and weighed myself this morning, and I'm down to 205.3...

I have NO IDEA how I pulled it off with all the crap I ate. I was expecting to be like 212 or something like that...

Thanks for the support everyone!! =D
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #8  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 245/218/145

Height: 5'3"

Woo! Well done!
beescwee is offline   Reply With Quote