Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Need some advice..

I seem to have stalled with my weight loss, so I was thinking of ways to get this thing going again.. so this is what I am thinking.. and would really like some input! I am currently eating approx 1800 calories a day, so I was thinking of dropping it to 1500 for 8 days, as well as boosting up my exercise to 6 days instead of 3-4. Also, since bread makes me instantly gain (ugh, hate that!!), and sugar makes me eat more.. I was going to drop those completely for 8 days, and then slowly add the bread/whole grains back in. Is this unhealthy at my weight? I'm currently 254, and haven't been able to get below this in a while!

I made a sample of a meal plan too..
breakfast : 2 egg whites, 1 egg spinach, tomato and 30 grams of feta omelet. 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup of cucumber = 239 calories
snack : 12oz low fat latte = 180
Lunch : 1 cup steamed cauliflower, 1 cup steamed broccoli, 5 mini potatoes steamed with 2 tsp butter and serving of chicken = 417
snack : 1 cup watermelon, 1 kiwi, 100 calorie package of almonds. = 196
dinner : 1 cup carrots, 1.5 cup cauliflower, 1 cup brussel sprouts, tossed with olive oil 1 tbsp, 1 chicken breast( 5 oz) with 1 tbsp bbq sauce = 424
total: 1456

Also for exercise I am walking 1 hour, 30 day shred 3 times a week, if the weather is terrible I've been doing 45 minutes turbo jam.

What do you all think??

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote