Old 10-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #1  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Default Suggestions...

Alright guys, I need your help. Our fridge has gone kaput. Luckily we do have another fridge in our garage, but it is jam packed with everything from our "main" fridge. All of the dairy and uncooked meat had to be thrown out. All of the frozen veggies I just bought had to be thrown out as well as they had all thawed out completely.

Usually I plan ahead for the week, cook on Sunday and alternate between the 2 big meals I cook on Sunday night for lunch and dinner. It's easier for me, i stay on track and I don't have to cook again until the weekend.

Any suggestions on something "easy" to take for lunch? Easy constituting as something that I don't have to buy a bunch of stuff for and won't take a bunch of space up in our already cramped fridge. Breakfast and snacks aren't really an issue, but I don't really know what to do for lunch and dinner.

Thanks!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Sorry about the broken fridge! I'm wondering if you could use some of the food that's in your extra one, since it's jam-packed? Even if the items aren't the easiest to cook, it would free up some room for other food later. Just a thought.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #3  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Thanks for the suggestion Jane. There isn't a whole lot to cook in there... I had to throw all of the meat and dairy out. We should be getting a new fridge in the next few days. Still looking for some dinner ideas. I have plenty of frozen chicken breast so I may just end up cooking chicken breast and getting some canned veggies and rice to tide me over until then.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #4  
MakingChanges...

if you have some lettuce, tomatoes, or bell peppers - you could get some whole wheat tortillas and make chicken wraps.
Rayne33 is offline   Reply With Quote