Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 08:45 PM   #1  
Newfie Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 322/322/175

Height: 5'11"

Default Invisibility sucks a$$. :(

I'm so sick and freaking tired of being seen as the safe best friend.

I currently live with my roommate Cat, who by all of society's standards is beautiful and ideal... blue eyes, long dark eyelashes, curvaceous, blonde hair, giggly. She has this boyfriend that isn't her type at all, but MINE.. My type.. *He* even said it, but then laughed.. and you know what? 3 years ago I would've been in the running for competition with her for this guy.. And now it's like.. I'm totally invisible.. and it freakin' sucks.

How'd I let this get so out of hand? I feel so *******ed stupid..
Old 07-04-2002, 06:26 AM   #2  

Angry Hello-

Sorry to hear your so down on yourself. However rather than look at yourself as the safe friend being a put down, I would look at it as a blessing that my friends trust me. I would never, even if I had the body for it go after a friends guy. The friend is more important than her guy would be. Because I would expect them to treat me with the same respect. You have done a great job so far, stay focused you will make it. Have a great day!! Find a thread that interests you, there is alot of support on the board.
Closed Thread