Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2002, 09:57 AM   #1  

Angry hi,i am new here

Hello Girls,

My name is Patrice and I am 24. I am new to this site and just starting week 1 of WW, on my own though. I have a 9 month old baby boy that I stay home with during the day. I want to lose about 75 lbs, 20 of it is pregnancy weight, the rest is all me, lol. I have read a few of the posts here and I think you are all wonderful girls with helping each other out and I would love to join in!

Patrice
Old 06-27-2002, 10:14 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Patrice, come join the daily thread!! You are totally welcome, and you are right, its a great site for anyone who wants to meet new, supportive people.

Belle
Old 06-27-2002, 10:48 AM   #3  
Duchess Tiger Lily

Hi Patrice! I too am a stay-at-home mom (a 10 month old in my case) and it brings quite a different set of challenges, doesn't it? I hope that you will come back. I'm fairly new here too, and everyone has been more than supportive and encouraging. I have to share with you the biggest help for me as a SAH-mom. I found a gym with free childcare. I go all the time, just for somethng different for Aaron and me to do. Anyway, best of luck to you and I hope to see you here often.
Closed Thread