Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #1  
What am I waiting for?

S/C/G: 315/254/160

Height: 5'6"

Default New to this forum - Intro

I can usually be found on the Veggie or 300+ threads, however it looks like this may be my new are for several months or more.

I had been losing weight slowly the past two years and was very pleased with my progress so when unexpectedly I became pregnant I was not quite sure what to do! Many weeks of crying, confusion, and fear ensued. Several weeks later I am thinking clearly again. I am currently 9 weeks based on my poor memory of LMP. I am having a dating songogram next week.

I have gained 5lbs so far. I have been reading so much about overweight pregnant women and weight gain. I understand the new recommendation is to gain 15lbs or less. I think being a part of this forum will help me keep my weight gain to a healthy range.

Last edited by jasmine987; 07-01-2009 at 10:36 AM.
jasmine987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

this is my story , it may help you.....

As today I am 27 weeks preg,

I star loosing weight on Nov 12 , this was the time that I was doing it right , I can say that this Web help to much , seen every body success , push me .

I lose 20 pound and I was so happy ,I was planning may be meet my goal by June , there where just 25 more pound to go .

But on January something else came, I found that I was pregnant. I feel so confuse at the beginning knowing that all my hard work , was about to go thou the window.

The next 4 week after I found I was preg, I din"d exercise, or eating clean, I just eat what I want , and no care that much. Even that I did not put any weight on, that help to realise that I can have a healthy pregnancy.

So I made some goal to keep me going.

* Healthy Mom & healthy Baby = Trying to do exercise at least 4 times a week, eating clean Mon to Friday. Weekends are my free day, Lots of water.

* Try not to put more than the 20 pounds, which was what I lose.Rigth now I am just 10 pound gain more than 10 to go.And jus 13 weeks to go.

* reach my old measure waist , at 5 month preg , Right now I am 6 months and still no reach it , I have 1.5 inch to go.My arms and legs still same measure, that means, gain weight is just baby gain.

I did preg I can do it any time....

Thanks every one.

Sorry for any mistakes, I still learning

Last edited by Tuca125; 07-04-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #3  
What am I waiting for?

S/C/G: 315/254/160

Height: 5'6"

thank you for sharing your story it did help me
jasmine987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I think that you (and everyone) should check with your DOCTOR for your recommended weight gain. Depending on your weight at the start of pregnancy, your doctor may recommend the 25-35 pound weight gain, or a weight gain of only 15 pounds (which normally happens only if you are obese).

Check with your doctor-rather than setting a weight gain goal for yourself. The #1 goal at this time is a healthy baby...not your weight.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote