Old 06-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/194/120

Height: 5"6'

Default Fallen off the wagen

I seem to have lost my way about staying on WW. I was doing so good and now I just want to eat all the time. I have more weight to lose and I have given up on getting it done and I just do not know how to get back on program. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get motivated again.
daj3333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #2  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

I know where you are! I was there and unfortunately I didn't come for help! I just dove off head first! I am now back up to 216 after getting down to 182! Can you believe it?! I couldnt... I put it all back on in 5 months maybe even 4! Winter came and all the good food w/the holidays. Excuse after excuse! now it's summer again and i have NO summer clothes that fit! I had to get my aunt's "fat clothes"...i never realized what kind of emotional affect that had on someone to give them your "fat" clothes... never again will i do that unless they ask for them! So here's the deal! You should take out a pair of your "fat" clothes- pants, shirt, undies...whichever- and put them where you can see them EVERYDAY. if you feel like snacking- or straying from the diet-- make yourself put them on FIRST-- and think-- do i really need this? It comes back on so easliy! ALSO put a pair of clothing out that you want to fit into that you can see everyday! When you think about giving up or straying--stare at them and imagine how you will look when you finally get into them- how you will feel-- the rush, goosebumps and pure excitement when that zipper goes up without having to lay flat on the bed! and DO come here when you need support- that was my BIGGEST mistake- i strayed from the diet and here- i said i was "too busy" to check in at least once a day... ppfftt but i wasn't too busy to shove that little debbie snack down my throat! I also found that telling people how much you have lost, their reaction gets me revved up again! then of course i start telling them how easy WW's is and how i recommend it 100000% and tell them if they need a buddy to help them get started I will help them-- that way it's even more exciting trying to keep up w/the newbie and share their excitement w/them! ***Sorry for going on so long*** Hope I have helped a bit...
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Food journaling. Also, taking a couple hours once a week to do all your food prep for the week is helpful.
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #4  

Thank you for the post. My biggest problem is I start out good and then around lunch time on, I talk myself into eating what ever I want. That I will start up again tomorrow. Even though I get tummy achs and that I do not feel good inside or out but I still do it. So I am just not sure how to get back into it, because I do not want to get fat again and the weight is coming back on already and I already gave away most of my fat clothes. So if I keep typing here and telling my story I might get some motivation.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Besides the suggestions above which are all excellent btw. I also start looking for new reciepes to get excited about eating food that is 'legal' and low in points
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #6  
Running With Scissors

S/C/G: 178/175/150

Height: 5'3

Stalling on a plan stinks, but having to start all over again completely and utterly sucks. That's were i'm at again and I feel awful about it. I feel so defeated. I try to think about the people that I love and them having me around for a lot longer. Also reading up on motivational lit helps too. Sometimes if you can read about other people who can do it that were a lot worse off than you can be really inspiring! Don't give up, you've already come so far!
indiegrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 247.6/236.0/135

Height: 5 ft 3 inches

Allow yourself to endulge by allowing more points in the afternoons. Figure out which things you can't live without and substitute what you can with something healthier. I try to allow myself plenty of snackage for my "afternoons." That way I have plenty of things I like when I am weakest.

Once the beast is tamed, maybe start making small changes, like further substituting or eliminated/reducing.
Arkansas Kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good tip Arkansas! I found I snack/use pts most in the eve and I do make allowances for that by eating low pt breakfast, mid morning snack, low lunch, mid day snack then poof mid sized dinner and then my every eve indulgence--a few glasses of wine. Sometimes I go over but that is when I use my flex pts
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #9  

I think the hardest things is just tying to find quick things to eat that are good and that taste good. I get tired of making a big meal. So my going off plan I have gained back about 10 pounds in only about a month. I don't want to get fat again, so I guess that is motivation enough for me to start back up again.