Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Default So freaking happy!!!

Ever since I started exercising, I've been so freaking HAPPY! I'm in such a good mood, and it's true that exercise makes you that way. I no longer feel that crappy and am just stoked. It's such a wonderful feeling. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and I'm wondering if it's a good idea if I should do more, like doing that in the morning and then going for a walk or a bike ride in the evening. I don't want to tire myself out too much, but this feeling is just too awesome.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

That's so great! I know exactly what you mean. I started this journey a little over a month ago, and I've been so happy! I used to be so tired and sluggish all the time, attributing it to being in grad school, but once you really start taking care of yourself and get that blood pumping, it's like you're a whole new person! Try not to go overboard as you might burn out, but keep pushing yourself and feeling like a champ!
TakingCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #3  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

I've also been playing Wii Sports and I'm going to get back into doing the Wii Fit, but I just find it to be fun now. And now that I have a workout DVD, I don't feel like I have to rely on my boyfriend to go on a bike ride with him (I don't like going alone). I'm trying to get him to do the DVD with me but he dismissed it as a "chick thing." Oh well, I'm gonna shred weight off and he'll see. I'll show him.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #4  

i know EXACTLY how u feel. I just started exerciseing last week Ive been doing the 30 day shred for the past 2 days. And I started the kim kardashian dvd last week and ive been both of them in 1 day. Like yesterday i did my kim kardashian dvd then Ive just been having so much fun at like 1 in the morning last night i was up and bored I did the 30 day shred lol
kklldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I've been feeling better exercising too. It really makes me want to eat right..not sure if it's the feeling good part wanting to make me stay on plan or just the eating right to make the most of my workouts... but either way exercise is a big help.

Last edited by ringmaster; 05-13-2009 at 12:54 AM.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

30 DS is awesome and very effective...I do it a couple of times a week, Bollywood dance and run (almost daily). I am starting to play tennis as well and hope to be on a league by August.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote