Old 05-09-2009, 02:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/178.5/135

Height: 5'3

Cool Fitness video for uncoordinated person?

I'm very uncoordinated (painfully so) but I enjoy music, and need to work my core (first priority) and arms (second priority). Any video where I have to dance around or do fancy steps is NOT an option for me. Any advice?

Thanks so much.
Bumbleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/152/105

Height: 5'1"

I'm taking belllydancing right now and though there are some moves that require coordination, a lot of the basics you could do for abs and arms. Check out youtube for some clips to see if you would be interested.
Dalgishake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Bumbleberry--you sound like me. I like Jillian Michaels 30 DS. I also like some of the at home running or walking DVD's. I also like running outdoors. I don't want to think about dance moves or whatever--all I want is a great workout. I HATE, yes HATE step classes or DVD's that are complicated.

I have also done Bellydancing in the past. I liked it okay. I also like some of the Bollywood Dance DVD's. If you have ON DEMAND on ur cable have a look there before purchasing stuff.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

I too am very uncoordinated! I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds dvd's and any of Jillian Michaels stuff. I just bought The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt dvd. I watched it only and it looks great! Level 1 is 20min with Jillian, level 2 is level 1 plus 10 minutes with Kim Lyons and level three consists of levels 1 and 2 plus 10 killer minutes with Bob! It's toning and sculpting, easy to follow, no fancy foot work! Yay!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote