Old 05-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #1  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Question Jillian Winning by Losing dvds

I wanted to know for anybody that owes any of these dvds? Do you see good results? I've been trying to find them I can find certain ones on amazon. I did the cardio kickbox I found it on youtube and that was definately a kick but workout I want to get that one for sure.

Ashley
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey, I just pulled out my front and back ones this week and was able to find cardio kickbox at my local Sports Authority yesterday. So far, I'm really loving them. Quite a good short workout blast. I'm combining them with another workout to maximize my calorie burn.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 409/397/160

Height: 5'7

The Jilliam Michael 30 day shred is great, but I have to loss a little more weight before I can do it all. It hurts me knees..
winki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/171/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by winki View Post
The Jilliam Michael 30 day shred is great, but I have to loss a little more weight before I can do it all. It hurts me knees..
Have you tried modifying the moves? Level 1 and 2 hurt my knees pretty bad, but level 3 isn't as bad on them. I found that really paying attention to my posture helped out my knees. Good luck!
festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/196/125

Height: 5'4''

Some of Jillian's workouts are available at netflix! Try before you buy! I LOVED the Fat blast/Metabolism boost workout. Good combo of kickboxing abd calistenics. Couldn't do it all....I was sweating like I was in a sauna!! Felt real strong afterwards and sore the next day!
redheadedpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 131/134/120

Height: 5'6"

Also some of Jillian's videos are on youtube if you want to check them out.
I really like them. I would generally not think I'd approve of such high impact, jerky exercises since I have some occasional lower back issues and old shoulder injury, but I've found that my core is really strong now and my whole body feels REALLY fit. I've been doing them 4x a week for a month and I'm not thinner, but that has more to do with diet I think. Her videos are REALLY hard at the beginning. YOu might not make it through unless you're in great shape already. Go slow, and you will get strong!
change4thegood is offline   Reply With Quote