Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 02:47 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Lightbulb Thursday Weigh In Results-June

Here's a new thread for us.

We have a couple of new members----Welcome to you!!!

Good luck to everyone this week.

Tina
Old 06-05-2002, 04:18 PM   #2  

Default A Thursday Wanna Be

I am, as some of you know a Wednesday weigh in...but there doesnt seem to be many of us....sigh so I am a Thursday wanna be.

My weigh in is at 5:30 pm so I will have to report later. I am hopeful about the WI as the dress I wore last week when it was a smidge tight is looser and more comfortable. Cross your fingers for me.

Start Weight 268
Present Weight 223.2
Goal............155 or so.....long weigh aweigh....hehehehe
Old 06-05-2002, 05:49 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Hi

Kady, all fingers and toes are crossed for you.

The "Title" of this thread is "Thursday Weigh In" However , our group weighs in on all different days. Some of us started out on Thursdays but have changed days.------

So, if you like what you read here, come join us no matter what day you get on the scales.

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 06-05-2002, 09:56 PM   #4  

Talking YIPPEE

Tina...you can uncross those fingers and toes...the verdict is in...and I lost 4.2 lbs.....

I cant believe it.....I'm dizzy with excitement.

Total loss 48.4 lb......

Good luck to all you.
Old 06-06-2002, 01:57 PM   #5  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

WAY TO GO KADY!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful loss. I am not going to WI this week. I don't show any gain on my scales I think I'm possibly the same. That's OK though. I'll wait till next week and see how that goes. I really need to get those numbers moving! I did take a short walk today though and I want to fit one in later today also. That will help a lot. Hope everyone else has great luck at the scales. Have a great week end all....Sis
Old 06-06-2002, 04:00 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

How is everyone!?!?!

Kady - you did great !!! Keep it up.

Sis - staying the same is soooo good. I'm sure you'll have a loss next time with all your walking.
I haven't "officially" weighed in yet, however, my scales show I'm the same. I'll be happy with that.

Tina
Old 06-06-2002, 05:21 PM   #7  

Angry

Thanks Tina

Sis...staying the same is great..its called maintenance and its what we all need to do when we achieve our goals. Its proof that you can do it.

Anyone else waiting for the weekend.

Kady
Old 06-06-2002, 08:32 PM   #8  

Hi Kady,Tina, and Sis

I weighed in for the first time tonight since joining last week. I lost 5.8. Way to go Kady! Good luck to all.....Karen
Old 06-06-2002, 10:23 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Whopeeee Karen!!!!
What a great weigh-in. I am so happy for you!
Keep it up!

Tina
Old 06-07-2002, 06:45 PM   #10  

Congratulations to those that lost and to those that stayed the same!!!! I stayed the same (as usual). One of these years.................

Welcome to the new members!!!!!! Hope you post more often than me!!! I'm a slacker sometimes.
Old 06-08-2002, 10:03 AM   #11  

Default weigh in wed. here;

I lost an additional 3 lbs this past week, so a total of 7.8 lbs... YIPPEE.. week 2 for me! ON my way or what? HUBBY is doing great, (better than I am as he started a month before me)... I just couldn't seem to get motivated to join in then. Sorry now, as he has lost a couple of sizes already, and is doing so great, he couldn't find anything to wear to graduation last nite... His clothes were too big, haha. POOR GUY. HE looks great, and has another 10-15 to go. HE is looking lean and mean. THE guys at work are asking him how he did it... WOW, hey? COOL.. kurly
Old 06-08-2002, 11:44 AM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations, Kurly!!!! Way to Go
Congrats to your husband, too. Men lose quicker than we do. It's aggravating sometimes when we do the same things and they lose faster. It's a metabolism thing, I think.

Keep up the great job.

Everyone have a good weekend.
Tina
Old 06-09-2002, 02:12 PM   #13  

Angry

Way to go Kurly and hubby.....when you make the decision to lose it has to be your own choice for it to work. You and hubby will have to celebrate your joint losses.

Karen....you are off and running. Keep up the good work.Remember how you feel now and keep that feeling as motivation for your continued loss. Keep your eye on what you really want and you wont be sidetracked by other things.

One thing I learned from my loss so far is that time goes by relatively quickly. Im amazed that such a short time has made such a difference in my life ( size) so far. If I hadnt started in Jan I wouldnt be where I am now. Even if you stay the same, lose little or even gain...the downward trend will continue and over time those little losses really add up.....slow and steady wins the race.

Wishing you all losses at the scales and gains in life.
Old 06-13-2002, 10:02 AM   #14  

I LOST 5 POUNDS SINCE SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I got weighed this morning! Since Sunday, I have been journaling, drinking plenty of water, hardly drinking any pop (real or diet), walking daily, I cut back on the one vitamin supplement I was taking because it had so many carbs in it. I think I'm on to something here! I know it is water weight right now that's dropping off, BUT THAT'S OK!! Seeing that lower number on the scales is a motivation.

I guess my goal now is to lose 10 (total) by the time I go back to school the end of August. Original goal was 5. Hope I don't overdo it on vacation. I know I'll still get plenty of walking in. We rarely use the car when we are there.

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!!
Old 06-13-2002, 10:39 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Wow, Tammy! That's super!!! 5 Pounds Gone
You inspire me. Today I shall drink all my water and have only one diet drink . And, you are walking. That's super!!! (Can you tell I'm happy for you! )

Karen, Stenni, Kady, Kurly, Sis, Dee, all those I've left out (sorry), weigh in this week or do it on your own scales. It really helps.
I will not do it officially but will weigh on my scales tomorrow.

Good luck all.
Tina
Closed Thread