Old 04-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Thin4Life - Week of April 5

No

Last edited by modkittn; 01-22-2015 at 09:43 PM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Lori! You're really on the homestretch...I hope you're getting everything done that you want/need to. It's hard to believe you're almost to your due date. Did you get the nursery finished?

I've been off work since Thursday and it's been nice not having to get up for work.

I had my appointment with the endo and came out feeling pretty good. I met with the PA and she was good. I took copies of my blood work with me and was glad that I did because the doctor's office didn't send everything so it helped out. I'm on a beta blocker and that is really helping with the heart palpitations and the hot feeling I've been experiencing. I'm also on tapazole to slow down my thyroid and hopefully when I go back in three weeks my levels will have dropped enough that they can schedule me for the radioactive iodine. I did voice my concerns about going hypo and not being able to function and the PA told me that I would start back on my old dose of synthroid rather than starting from scratch so that made me feel a little better. I told her that I'm an active participant in my health.

Overall things are going okay...I'm enjoying some time off and hoping to get some things done at home. It's neverending.

Have a Happy Easter!!
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #3  

Height: 6'0"

Hello, Melissa and Lori

I was gone all week in Long Beach, California for a conference. It was a good trip. Of course, I ate (and drank) too much. I must get on the stick. I've just not been paying attention to points or anything. I have talked to my GF and we are going to help each other lose by reporting what we eat, etc. I'm so mad at myself.

BTW, Long Beach was very nice. I was impressed. They have a beautiful waterfront area, nice restaurants, and the convention center was pretty.

I have a short trip to St. Louis this week and then hopefully home for a couple weeks. At the end of the month, DH and I head to California for my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary--I was their flower girl. A little taller now.

It's a busy weekend at church. I sang yesterday for Good Friday. I sing tonight and 2 Masses tomorrow. DH and I are having our own little ham dinner. I thought about inviting friends over, but I'm just wanting to rest some. Do you ever get like that?
Domina is offline   Reply With Quote