Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #1  
ann
ann

S/C/G: starting weight 210lbs

Height: 5 ft 2ins

Default i need help it's only been a few weeks and i'm already struggling

HELP i'm struggling badly i'm hungery tired and have no energy i think i'm doing things wrong and i don't know what i'm counting all my ww points and have cut right down on the amount of bread i'm eating i thought my energy levels would shoot up and to be honest last week i felt like a million dollars but since yesterday i just feel horrible any advise? i can't afford to fail my sons wedding is looming
Old 03-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #2  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Can you post what you are eating so maybe we can identify some areas where you could beef up or cut back? Also, how much are you exercising and what kind of exercise?

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling... let us help you!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #3  

Be patient with this process.I know its hard, but give it some time.WW works if you stay on plan.And it sounds like you have a great reason to do this.Good luck!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #4  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Hang in there! You can do it!

Are you taking a vitamin? Are you sure you are getting enough protein? Post a sample of what you are eating each day so we can offer suggestions!

Losing weight is not easy! If it were, none of us would be in this position! Don't give up!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #5  

Height: 5'5"

I would also suggest posting a sample day so maybe we can help. Are you getting enough fluids? Hang in there!
Closed Thread