Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Default Workouts

Does any 1 have crazy or off the wall work out stories? lol I dont have a story but when i go and work out i dont have enuff 4 a gym membership or any equipment at the house and there is like no parks around me. But i go to the local cometary to work out at. yes i know that sounds weird and creepy. but its peaceful really. (i go ONLY during the day lol) that was my 1st reaction when my mom sugg it that it was creepy too but there are more pros then cons. here are a cpl there is no1 around and there are like mini hills that i can walk or jog on. lol i just thought i would share n wanted to know if u guys had any stories. lol

Last edited by CurvaceousCutie; 03-11-2009 at 07:32 PM.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

Great thread!!!

My favorite/worst story I have is about a guy who followed me around the gym. So, first off, I'm a tall white girl 5'10" ..the guy was a short (5'6"ish) latino guy.

It all started with me on an elliptical. All the cardio machines face the weights area. So, I was elliptical-ing it up when I noticed this guy kinda watching me. I tried not to look at him...but couldn't help it cuz I was weirded out. I guess he took my glances as flirting. He comes up to my machine and gets on the one right next to me. I have my headphones on and am working pretty hard so pretend not to pay attention. In the corner of my eye I notice him turning to look at me. After another 10 minutes I get off and go to a treadmill(these are farther back) I keep my eye on him, cuz again, slightly weirded out. Within 5 minutes he gets off turns around and gives me a smile. Before I know it he gets on the machine next to me again!!!! ARGH!!!! I keep jogging and am now more annoyed than weirded out. After another 15 minutes of him still side glancing, I again stop the machine and get off and move to the stair steppers WAY in the back. (still keeping an eye on him) Again after within 5 minutes he gets off the treadmill and comes walking towards me with a big smile. RIGHT when he starts his machine I jump off mine and walk back to the front treadmills. Right before I start jogging again I turn around to see what he's doing and he's getting off the machine. To not look so obvious(there ARE people around at this point), I drop to pretend to tie my shoe, get back up..turn around and just shake my head "NO" looking straight at him. He stops dead in his tracks, turns around and goes back on the stair machine. When I finished my workout I have to admit I thought he was going to follow me out. But he didn't, and I haven't seen him since.

He was persistant..and annoying...and quite creepy.
dkneec19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #3  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

wow thats creepy. i would have told like management and would have called or had some1 walk me out just in case. thats too creepy
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #4  
ich bin geliebt

S/C/G: 353-->whatever is healthy

Height: 5'9"

Everyone I work with is slowly joining the same gym as me, because it's $10 a month. It's weird, because I see someone I know from there almost every time I go. But that's as crazy as it gets for me.
MaryEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Wow thats really creepy O_O I hope you drove home or something, i usually bus home from the gym and i would have been totally paranoid the whole time

My funny story involves cycling. I did a stationary cycle class (spinning class?) and all the bikes are pretty thin so you can pack quite a few into the room. Anyway, it was a really good work out and at the end I went to get off my bike. I accidentally got my right foot tangled in the peddles and being a bit shakey i tripped, feel forwards, and smashed my shin into the stationary bike in front of me xD So you can imagine me lying there on the floor, one foot tangled up in my bike, arms flailed trying to grab something It's funny looking back but i was pretty embarassed at the time
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'9

This might be politically wrong but once I was working out at the gym in my senior year of high school. I soon noticed that there was a boy following me around to all of the machines. At first I was creeped out but then I noticed he was very attractive so I didnt and up minding that much lol. I never did end up talking to him because I never initiate conversation with the opposite sex but, he was so cute I wouldnt have minded it. Funny part of the story I was a peer helper in high school and went to one of the special education dances where I saw him again, not as a helper but as a stundent! Aaaa totally embarassing!
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote