Old 03-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/191/175

Height: 5'1

Default oh my gosh!!

Hello pretty ladies I don't normally post, but I am super duper excited!! today is my 26th birthday and my parents got me a wii and wii fit!! i am so pumped to go back home tomorrow and try it out!! any advice, tips or helpful hits i would totally love it!! hope everyone had a good weekend! i didn't stay on plan, but it was my birthday and tom, so I am planning on getting back on track tomorrow!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Thanks in advance for any help!
needs2droplbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #2  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

That's awesome! My bf and I got Wii from his parents, and I got Wii Fit and he got Guitar Hero. Most workout sessions are pretty short so do about 3 reps of each, especially for strength ones. I looove the boxing one in Aerobics session.
Good luck!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #3  

Yay!! I hearts my wii fit! But I agree that you should do a few reps of the yoga/cardio/strength training. One thing I didn't expect was it made my mii chubby! lol when I first did a weigh in it said I was overweight and my mii fattened out!! I thought it was pretty funny.
loveLauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

The Wii Sports activities (boxing, tennis, etc) can keep you moving as well. (If you WANT to move, that is -- I have a friend who can get amazing scores on any of them without moving more than his wrist.)

If you want any other game recommendations, let me know what you like.. I've played A LOT of Wii games. Big Nintendo geek here.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

I just got one last week and I love it!! Sat I got on and just keep going til I almost got two hrs in. Just didn't feel like workout....until sun morning. I agree the workouts are short. But just keep doing them. My mii fattened up also. Both mine and my husbands look like butterballs!!
krock614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #6  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

mayness lol. That's my bf. When we play tennis, he is just sitting on the chair moving his wrist and I'm running around... :P and he always beats me.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote