South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5''

Talking My introduction

hey ya'll... ive posted a few times and was told to do an introduction... so here i am... my name is Stacy, im 41 years old, have 6 kids, 5 living at home, happily married. my oldest is samantha, shes 17, john jr 16 (not at home), kenedie 11 (almost 12), chloe 5, brady 4 and baby Savannah is 18 months. im currently sitting at 224. put on a few lbs over the weekend eating nonsence foods lol... started the beach today. ive been overweight most of my life. a few years ago i did the beach and had great success with it. but like so many others, didnt stick with it and gained it all back. in that time i had a miscarriage and then had savvanah. so here we are doing it all again. im not very happy with myself, i let myself down and that really upsets me. i look back at the "thin" pics (i got down to 162) and i feel awful. but... ii know that with the 3 TIONS... motivation-get some! inspriration-find it and give it! and dedication-just do it! I can and will do it this time!!! i remember the most powerful moment for me was... walking into walmart with my husband.... going right past the "fat gal section" and into misses... i found the cutest little jean skort.... size 12.... i tried it on.... it fit!!! i bought it and walked out of that store the happiest girl in the world! we were walkin through the parkin lot and i was crying... john said "whats wrong with you?!" i said "you just dont get it. ive been fat all my life! i just walked out with a size 12!!!!! im not fat anymore!!! its something you will never understand, and its an amazing feeling. well.... i still have that skort, and i WILL get into it this summer!!! come **** or high water, i WILL wear that again!. ... john said to me the other night, in front of my ex husband, who was dropping off my daughter.... "you know you dont have to impress anyone out there" im not quite sure what he meant... im not doing this to impress others... iim doing this to impress me! i need to feel sucure when i look in the mirror, not ashamed and embarassed. john just told me that we are going to California the beginning of july... well i have some work cut out for me then dont i? cuz im takin that freakin skort lol. my mom in law lives there and shes planning a family reunion. his whole family is thin... hopefully i will be too! well now that ive talked your ear off lol im gonna let ya'll go. have a great day on the beach!

stacy xx
dreaminstacy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #2  

Hi Stacy! I too started today. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing your success.
mythreesons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Stacy! Welcome to the beach! We have a great group of dedication-ed motivation-ers who give great inspiration.

Six kids... My 1 makes me weary!
Chelby29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Welcome Stacy!!!
jenne1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #5  

chelby.. i added you to my buddy list, not sure if it worked lol... your posts cracked me up!

jenn.. thanks!! glad to be here!! lets get this party started! lol... i sound so 20ish lol
Old 02-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Stacy! Sounds like you have lots of motivation and I know that'll help you find success!
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #7  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Welcome to the Beach.... you will love it here
little chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #8  

thank you beachgal and littlechick... im sticking to it this time.... just my head is pounding lol no tim hortens french vanilla in 3 days... ugh lol
Old 02-18-2009, 01:09 PM   #9  

I too am on day 3. I feel okay but I want something sweet or carby! I have heard that the first 3-4 days are the hardest. Can we speed up time??

We can do this though!
mythreesons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Homemade SF hot chocolate -- 2 rounded teaspoons of Hershey's cocoa. 1 rounded teaspoon of Splenda. Pinch salt. Mix together in mug. Add 1 cup hot milk. Mix well. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.

It got me through phase 1. mmmmm
Chelby29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #11  

i kinda do the same thing chelby... mix 2 tsp sf hot chocolate, 1/2 tsp instant coffee with 1 cup 1% milk... then i add hot water so i get more with no added stuff that i dont need lol
Old 02-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Stacy!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote