Old 01-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #1  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

Default Uggh...frustrated.

So DH and I took a long weekend trip to South Padre Island. Let's just say I wasn't being the nicest I could be since I've been feeling very overwhelmed with being a new mom, working full time, and everything else life has thrown at me. I feel like I never get caught up with anything around the house or time to work out.

Well, because I was feeling guilty for being so biiattcchy, I decided to stuff my face and gained back 2 lbs. My DH was great about it and told me not to worry that he knows I am under a lot of stress, but I still felt so bad that yesterday I stuffed my face with Taco Bell! Uggh. Now I feel horrible about it all! I really need to get back on track!

Just needed to vent. Thanks.
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Lizzie I feel the same way when I do that. But if you stay OP for the next few days and drink plenty of water it slide right back off. BTW you are so pretty....cute picture.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #3  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

Thanks! You're right! I went for a walk yesterday evening and felt a little better and hope to be back on track! Thanks again for the support!
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/188.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Lizzie, it's so easy to get overwhelmed like that. I'm the same way...I end up taking it out on my family. Good luck staying OP, those lbs will come of so quickly & you will be back on track in no time.

Oh & I agree with Cake...you are gorgeous!!!
erynn1010 is offline   Reply With Quote