PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #1  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Dandruff!

I'm sure many of us here with PCOS have dandruff- but I was just realizing today that my dandruff is gone!

I used to have it terribly! I have every dandruff shampoo under the sun- nothing worked- I even would do home remedies like crushed up aspirin in my shampoo and using apple cider vinegar, while they would provide relief for a day, they didn't stop the problem.

I mean I'd get dandruff falling out in clumps when I combed my hair and if I rubbed my scalp I'd find thick pieces of dandruff- it was disgusting!

I just realized these past few days I haven't seen ANY dandruff and I felt all over my scalp and not a single clump of dandruff!

YAY!!!

My doc always said a few pounds would definitely help with my symptoms- I'm ecstatic, it's just another plus to keep me going
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote