Old 12-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Default Question

Does any one have the bodybugg arm device thing? (the ones the wear on BL) i was thinking of getting 1 and wanted to know if any 1 had it and thought it was worth the money?
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #2  
Back on the wagon

S/C/G: 205/162/125

Height: 5'1"

there's a really detailed thread on the bodybugg here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146354

enjoy!
kuhljeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #3  

Talking YES!!! The bodybugg is WELL worth the money

Hi, I purchased my bodybugg last year and couldn't be happier. I lost weight using the bugg and found it so easy. Then, I found out I was pregnant and was very afraid of staying fat again. But, the bodybugg has helped me get back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 3 months!! I used the bodybugg to figure out how many calories per day I burned. Then, I used the website to log my food and could not believe how easy it was to have the pounds melt away. I knew, literally every day, if I was gaining or losing weight. I can eat whatever I want. That's the best part. I found out I was eating a lot more than I thought, and, I didn't burn nearly as many calories as I thought. With the bodybugg, i was able to monitor how many steps and how much physical activity I did during the day. If I coudln't burn as many calories as I wanted to, then I would just eat less and make sure I was in a 500 calorie deficit every day. I lost a pound a week and it was so easy... The watch also let me see where my calorie burn was throughout the day. I am so addicted to the bodybugg. I absolutely love it. I see why the biggest losers get so skinny so fast using the bodybugg. I definitley recommend it. It's the best investment I have made in a long time!!!!! (and believe me, I have bought almost every fat loss product out there...none of them worked)
skinnymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #4  
just me

S/C/G: 327/277/185

Height: 6'1"

Default Worth every penny!

I wear a Body Bugg V.2 at all times, except when in the shower or swimming, and I absolutely LOVE it! IT helps keep me accountable. I find that if I know I have to enter that cookie, or extra teaspoon of honey I put in my tea, I am going to think twice about the extra calories.

I decided to go with the V2 rather than waiting for V3 simply because of pricing. 24 hr fitness online was offering them for $150.00 which is about 1/2 off and I am a sucker for a good deal.

I have not had any problem at all regarding uploading data, working with the software, etc

It is kinda tricky to enter meals that are not listed (such as when I make a casserole).

I would highly encourage everyone to invest in your life and health by getting a BB. It is worth every penny.
wickky is offline   Reply With Quote