Old 11-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default Finally had my AH-HA moment

I think I have actually finally had my AH-Ha Moment. I always thought I had it but I really think I have had it this time. I am just so completely fed up with being overweight. For 1 just thinking about it makes me want to cry, not even because I feel unattractive though that sucks but it makes me cry to think that I am not as healthy as I should be so I can be around for my Daughter for as long as possible. I don't wanna die young I don't wanna even die at like 50 something I wanna watch my daughter grow up into a beautiful woman and have her own children I don't wanna be sick or dead. The second thing is in about 2.5 years I am going to have a High school Reunion and I am not going back looking like this. I am determined this time to get this weight off and I want to look freaking hot. lol. I want mouths to drop and say wow is she pretty. Now in high school I was only 140 and now I am 240 so most of the people from high school know me in from my skinnier days but I don't want to go back and be one of the girls to have gained weight and let herself go.

I think I just finally realized I have to do this for me and only me because I want it really bad. I am going to work out, do pilates daily, drink lots of waters, and watch my calories and what I am eating. It's got to be a life style change and if I want something I am not going to deprive myself I am going to have whatever I want in moderation. I am going to switch to whole wheat, eat more fruit, and choose leaner meats, and just try to be a healthier, active, and more happy of a person.

Kayla
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/264/140

Go You!

I like that its not a specific weight you want to be, you just want to be healthy to see your daughter grow up.

I think you should read over this post whenever you fancy that one extra slice of toast, or can't be bothered to do the pilates

Lupin
lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 143.8/131.2/120

Height: 5'7''

That is soo funny you are posting this b/c I felt something similar too! I am just absolutely fed up with yo-yo'ing and I want to change so bad and be healthy. And no cookies or ice cream is worth it. Food is just food... I don't know why I obsess over it and binge like I am never going to see food again! Seriously, just b/c there are yummy desserts tempting me doesn't mean I have to have them. There will be plenty of opportunities for me to have them in the future.
Good luck and congrats on the revelation!
JessieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

go kayla!!! Sounds like you really had your moment. i'm not sure i did yet cos if i did i'd be sticking to it and not second guessing why i was doing it. GOOD LUCK
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote