Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 04:48 PM   #1  

Question WW/low carb??

Hi Ive been low carbing for 2 months and lost 20 pound. I am wanting to combine the WW points with it and wonder if anyone else is doing so or if anyone knows of a support board for me???

When I did WW alone last year i fell in the trap of wasting my points on too much refined carbs and was left unsatisfied.
Old 04-18-2002, 05:35 PM   #2  

i thought there was a board on that topic...i guess not.

i know that ww does put out a booklet with different types of plans...low carb, higher carb, etc. i don't recall which week it was though.

you can always go to ww and tell them you lost your original booklet that had the low carb suggestions in it. my location is nice, and i can get away with that.

good luck, and congrats on your loss.
Old 04-18-2002, 06:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Default The ww/low carb forum

There weren't many visitors to that board, so they combined it with the low carb forum. There are a lot of women who do higher protein ww points on the low carb forum. Plus, all these WW chicks are pretty smart, they can help you figure it all out! Good luck to you.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:40 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

The Week 6 Booklet, The Right Mix, addresses this. I found it very helpful as I was always hungry and the carbs were the problem for me. Now that I include protein with each of my meals/snacks I find I'm not searching for something to eat and I'm more satisfied. The booklet was a big help to me!
Old 04-19-2002, 08:45 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Lightbulb

Hello ladies!

This is the first time I have visited the actual ww threads. I have successfully lost some weight with WW but had to stop going to meetings since October. I gained some weight back over Christmas but managed to lose again and maintain that loss. I seemed to have hit a plateau. I stayed at the same weight for 2 months but I lost another pound this week. Broke the darned barrier

Thanks for the info MelissaL!

For the past 3 days I have been really hungry although I have been eating well. Couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I read your post and then it dawned on me...the carbs! I rarely have pasta for dinner but I had it twice this week...I will be checking out the low carb threads.

Thanks again!
Mauvaisroux
Closed Thread