Old 10-20-2008, 02:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325/ticker/175

Height: 5'3

Default Fast Food..ugh

Two weeks ago i had had it with cooking, had it with trying to find things to cook that i like over here, tired of it all.. so every night for a week hubby and i had fast food..i was 301lbs at the beginning of the week..we had KFC and pizza... the french fries( they dont have mashed taters over here), were already salted but i love salt on fries so i put some on my plate and rubbed each fry in it.. the nights we didnt have kfc we had pizza. salty in its own right esp with pepperoni ... long story short by the end of that week i weighed 308... 7 huge lbs in just one week eating fast food..i knew (prayed) most of it was prob water cause of the huge amts of salt i was eating, and i was right.. last week i got back on track... ate 1600-1800 cals per day... no salt lol... and exercised... this am i am at 297.. now i know 11 lbs a week is way too much, im sure at least 7 of it was water... regardless i am jazzed this am.. and will NEVER go on a week long binge of Crap again lol...im getting so close to my first goal.. in one way that week was good for me.. it reaffirmed why im doing this and jump started me back on track..
i hope everyone is having a wonderful day and please.. dont oversalt lol
jimaterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/187/145

Well glad to hear that you are back on track

Sometimes you have to prove to yourself "Why am I doing this?

Now you know
ready2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:03 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Fast food can add pounds fast and i feel you are right about it being alot of fluid because of the high salt content in it!! Be sure and drink plenty of water. Great job on the weight loss!! Feel free to come over to the 300+ thread to our weekly chats. Everyone is wonderful and so encouraging and understands the challenges that happen when you have weighed over 300 lbs.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

Happy to see that your back on track, Jima
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/?/155

Height: 5'7"

Congrats on getting back on track... doesn't that food make you feel icky... I had a similar time on Friday. In a two hour span I just lost my mind... had two soft pretzels, two slices of pizza with pepperoni and a chocolate Suzy Q... UGGGHHH!!! I was initially disgusted with myself but realized that it was over and all I could do was get back on the horse Saturday morning... I weighed myself this morning and I am 3 pounds up but I am hoping it was some water weight and the TOM...
didjaever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #6  

S/C/G: SW269/CW259.8/GW150

Height: 5'3

Good Job in getting back on track! Wow 11 pounds, that is amazing, and a good start to keep you going!
iluvfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7

well now you know! like the other girls said... I have never thought it that way so this post will make me think twice for sure
eilla05 is offline   Reply With Quote