Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #1  
LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH

S/C/G: 225/190/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Tina Talks About Today - New here (again)!! Hello!

Hi there!

I am new to this message board today. I've filled in a little info about me under the Introductions section of this MB.

I belong to another MB as well and remembered this one. I used to be here a long time ago in 2002 as KickingHorse...and I lost weight to the same that I am right now...so, its like I haven't left, right?!! LOL

I am planning to title my daily messages with "Tina Talks About Today" so that through daily posting, I'm able to formulate a 'game-plan' for that day and sometimes sort through some issues that I'm having with respect to my diet...and my day. Please feel free to read and post activity with my threads as I enjoy the communication.

So, with the heading titled, then if someone likes to read my 'stuff', then they know what they are in for! And, if someone doesn't, then they don't have to read it because it is just reasoning out my day/diet. I figure its an easy way to also add info throughout the day and a great way to communicate with others of like mind! LOL At least, I hope someone out there is of like mind!!! LOL

So, here goes my posting for today:

I'm at 190 lbs this morning and holding. I bought a new scale last week and there was a 4 lb difference in the weight reading...to the worst....I thought I was 187 lbs and it turns out I was 191....So, I 'feel' like I have those 4 lbs to lose all over again. I have to admit that the mental block was a bit of a challenge because I'm comparing to my old scales numbers and my new scale numbers frequently....throws me right off mentally!! LOL

My plan today is to go shopping for horse tack this morning and then I'm going horseback riding this afternoon. I'm looking forward to getting out for a good gallop today!! My daughters come home from school and we get saddled up right away and go. It gets dark earlier now, so we only have a bit of time before its dark. However, the horses ride well in the dark too, so that isn't too much of an issue overall....sometimes, its very peaceful to ride in the dark.

Horseback riding is my main form of exercise and I really enjoy horses!

My plan for eating today is to measure EVERYTHING and use portion control for calorie counting. I have to remain focused and I'm hoping with new friends, I'll be able to work with everyone here to help get back on track and motivated.

I hope everyone has a great day and I sure hope to hear from you to!!

What do you have planned for today?

Tina
Maplewind is offline   Reply With Quote