Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 12:37 PM   #1  

Post Sleep Apnea and CPAP

Hi all,

Anybody else using a CPAP machine for sleep apnea?
I understand from the literature that obese patients often lose weight when using the machines, they are not sure why. I know I am feeling much better and ready to work on my weight. (Hope it will work for me !)

I'd like to share experiences about the CPAP and total health and well being if anybody else is using one.
Old 04-20-2002, 10:56 AM   #2  

Talking

Yes, I have sleep apnea and I use a CPAP, and so does my husband. It's the only way we would ever be able to sleep in the same room! I haven't noticed too much change in my weight, we both feel better, and that's been a great benefit.

We both have a one year old son, so the extra energy has been a plus, on many levels.

Sheila
Old 04-22-2002, 09:24 PM   #3  

My brother has sleep apnea and is on the machine at night. He has noticed a difference in his energy level and, I believe, be cause of the additional energy is more mobile. He has also lost some weight. Good luck!!
Closed Thread