Old 05-15-2008, 01:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Default Workout Challenge

OK.....many of us lack motivation with exercise, so let's do a MRC Workout challenge.

Make a post that says you want to join. Copy and Paste my dates post so that each day you can edit that post to give results. So....you will only have one post that you continually edit.

Here is the challenge.
Each Day you are challenged to get as many letters of
MRC RULES as possible

Earn each letter by:
M = getting 70 oz of water
R = Stay OP the whole day with no cheats
C = Have your HNS min.

R = Try one new exercise today (like the plank, bicep curl, just something)
U = Warm up for at least 5 min. (walk/jog easily to warm muscles)
L = Complete 30 min of cardio exercise (walk, jog, kickbox, just move) you can split this any way you want 10 min here and there but get 30 in the day.
E = Complete at least 15 min of Strength training (Stability ball, weights, PE type squats, lunges, crunches, etc. to build muscle)
S = Drinking 8 oz of additional water for each 15 min of exercise. You have to get you M to be able to get this because it needs to be above the 64 oz that are required!

This challenge will run the rest of the month of May.
The first week of June, I will tally who has the most points (each letter will be a point) and declare a winner. PLEASE feel free to have a personal goal and a reward for hitting the goal.

This thread is for results only....if you want to chat about what to do to get the letters or ask questions post here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142442

Last edited by jeweliek; 05-15-2008 at 11:25 AM.
jeweliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

I'm playing.
There are 17 days so I could earn a total of 136 points possible. My goal is to get 100 points. For that, I will reward myself with a manicure.

EXAMPLE: May 14: MR_ RUL_S - I didn't earn the C or the E
May 15: MRC RULES My new exercise was jump twists - you squat down jump up and turn 180 degrees in the air land and squat down to jump up and turn the rest of the 180. Do 10 clockwise and 10 counter-clockwise.
May 16:
May 17:
May 18:
May 19:
May 20:
May 21:
May 22:
May 23:
May 24:
May 25:
May 26:
May 27:
May 28:
May 29:
May 30:
May 31:

Last edited by jeweliek; 05-16-2008 at 12:21 AM.
jeweliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #3  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Good idea! I'm in! Some of the harder ones like getting in the weight training, I will try and complete before I fly home. I have been going to the gym here, fly home on the 24th and the gym in not so close and time is limited with commute to work! My reward too will be a mani/pedi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
I'm playing.
There are 17 days so I could earn a total of 136 points possible. My goal is to get 100 points. For that, I will reward myself with a manicure.

EXAMPLE: May 14: MR_ RUL_S - I didn't earn the C or the E
May 15:M (This was an easy one today! I was outside working most of the day with the soldiers and it was hot so I drank plenty of water! Actually ended up drinking 156 oz + today)!
May 16:I shot today in the foot! Couldn't count the HNS, just got my new shipment this afternoon and for dinner, I had a chicken Fajita!
May 17: C (Had 3 clear HNS and 1 creamy today)
May 18: R (Breakfast- made french toast and ate with the oatmeal cottage mixed together, sprayed with ICBINB: 3 oz low fat cottage cheese, 1 1/2 egg whites, 1/8 cup oatmeal, 1/2 slice bread), (Lunch- 6 oz buffalo steak, 4 oz asparagus, 1 samll red apple), (Dinner- Was not that hungry, made a snack platter: 3 oz. hard cheese, 8 oz. cucumber, 3 melba rounds), (3 clear HNS- 1 when I got out of bed, 1 mid morning, 1 mid afternoon, 1 creamy HNS- evening snack) (seasonings used today: splenda, cinnamon, ICBINB, Canola Oil Cooking Spray for pan to cook french toast, Mrs. Dash grilling blend, Sea Salt, Fresh ground peppercorn, EVOO/water to cook steak), (96 oz. water)
May 19:
May 20:
May 21:
May 22:
May 23:
May 24:
May 25:
May 26:
May 27:
May 28:
May 29:
May 30:
May 31:

Last edited by Ms Gigi; 05-18-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote