Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #1  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Default Look Out... I have more energy...

I pretty much stayed OP this week and when I do, I definitely have more energy. Usually I do a few chores Saturday mornings like vacuuming and tidying.. keep up with the dishes... and that's it... over the last few months I've been letting things go... not dirty, but really unorganized and cluttery... dusty... etc.

Well, this weekend I cleaned the entire kitchen, the stove burners, inside cabinets and the frig is sparkling; waiting for all the healthy foods to get there... I moved onto the linen closets and they look awesome... not quite Martha Stewart-like, but really organized...

I always feel good when the house is clean but I haven't felt like that in a long time... So now when people say when you stay OP "you'll have more energy"... I believe them....
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/128/118

Height: 5'2

Oh yeah, it's such an awesome feeling and then the results give you even more energy.
You've reminded me to give my fridge a cleaning too,lol.
jaclynfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Oh, me too. I've been letting everything in life slide, and now every week I'm getting more and more done.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 315/247/215

Height: 6'2"

I remember when I lost my first 20 pounds, I had so much more energy! good for you
zacharoni16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 342.4/288.4/160.33338

Height: 5'8

Getting more energy is great. I have quite a ways to go and if my energy keeps increasing at the same rate it is, I figure I will be a vibrating ball of light by the time I reach my goal weight. Ya know, no real form or mass, just sheer energy. Might be cool.
candogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #6  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

You will indeed cando... you'll be living up to your name... can do it ALL... It feels good, definitely worth the effort... the energy is still up.... yippee... great description of energy by the way...

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 05-06-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote