General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #1  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Default Out of the mouth of babes....

DD (4) is currently in a phase where she likes to make up "songs". Today on the way home in the car she made up this song ...her words in quotes, my thoughts in parenthesis...

"Her name was Mommy" (tune suspiciously like Copacabana - I never sing that...do I? )
"She loves to eat" (Oh jeez....)
"Salmon and broccoli and apples and oranges" (Hey not too bad)
"Orange peppers and red peppers and yellow peppers ( I am NOT setting a bad example)
"And Ice Cream and cookies and chocolate and especially ice cream"
"She loves to eat that the most"
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Adorable!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #3  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

lmao dont you love kids .. lol

My funniest and very embarrassing story was when my son was little he must have been 3 at the time.. anyway.. at this stage he had a real thing for followong me i couldn't be out of his site and he even followed me to the bathroom .. anyway one day i was in the toilet and i was pregnant at the time and having trouble going ... so anyway he had bugged me like 4 or 5 times and in the end i got annoyed and said" at him and i told him to go away and let me have a sh*t in peace"... lol The phone rung and my little boy answered it "Hi" and said "no Mummy is doing a great big poo in peace she cant talk to you right now.. " lmao...

you know too this day no one had come forward and told me it was them on the phone.. lol i never found out who it was.. i bet it was my mother in law.... lol i just have a sneeky feeling lol.....
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

When my oldest child (now 9) was about 3 years old, we were in the store at the checkout lane. She was in a stage where she would name off everything that she saw through the entire store. ("I see milk, I see toilet paper, I see crackers", etc. as we went through the store...)

When the cashier (a GUY) was scanning each item and putting it in the bags, she was watching him intently. She was chanting right along with his actions, with every item that he scanned and put in the bag:

"We bought oatmeal....we bought toothpaste...we bought milk...we bought a book...we bought chicken...we bought BUTT THINGS (feminine protection)..."

I thought I was going to DIE. I don't think I have ever heard my husband laugh so much. He laughed the entire way home.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:14 AM   #6  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

lol.. you will have to remind her of that when she need butt things lol
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #7  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Hey it could be worse, I was at my brother in laws house 2 weekends ago, and my sister in laws SISTER has a rather large posterior...well she got up to leave and my 3 year old says, "mommy, she has a big butt"....OMG!!! Thank fully it was hard to understand (she is 3) and I said aww she likes the sparkly's on your pants pockets..lol Well she laughed, then my daughter, more determined than ever says "NO, she has a BIG BUTTTTT!!" OMG I could have died! I just appologised, and she said to me "thats ok, I know I have a big butt.lol"
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:39 AM   #8  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

When dd was potty training and still using the potty seat she would tell me "I have a little butt for a little potty ...you have a great biiiiiig butt for the great biiiiiig potty"
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #9  
Future Glamazon

S/C/G: 254/198/170

Height: 6'2"

These stories are hilarious!
Apple Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #10  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Many years ago, after a night of drinking way too much beer (last time I did that), I was very sick the next day. I could hardly move without severe nausea. I was laying on the couch when the doorbell rang. I forgot that a drywaller was coming over to work on the basement. I must have explained earlier to my young daughter why I was so ill. I had her get the door and she explained to the man that "My mommy can't come to the door. She drank too much beer last night and is really sick." I could have died. He had quite a laugh!
murphmitch is offline   Reply With Quote