S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Arrow W.O.W. Goin' for the Green ~ Week 10

Happy Monday everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:31 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Not Happy, but its Monday. Mak woke up at 1 am with a fever and a tummy ache. She took some tylenol and went back to sleep but I still was up an hour early. Now I am just worried about her. I will probably end up taking her to the doctor in the next few days. The trouble is DH can't call in sick, and missing 1 day cuts this check by a third. No sick pay till the second day I miss. Please keep your fingers crossed that this will pass and not get worse in the next few days.

Weed was terrible yesterday, I lost my water bottles so I barely had any water. ate too much for dinner and felt really lazy all day. Today is a new day. I will do better today.

W 80 gotta find my bottle
E 35 minutes of exercise on my bike tonight if it kills me. (who am I kidding I'll be lucky if I make extra laps around the plant today.
E1200 cals Not to easy today it is doughnut/cookie day for my crew
D stay away from doughnut/cookie day
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I'll agree, happy Saturday, crappy Monday, no seriously Happy Monday, weekdays are easier for me to keep OP.
W 3.5
E Day 2 week 4 of C25k and a video this morning
E OP, left over grilled catfish for lunch, yogurt for breakfast and a sensible dinner, where have we heard that before...
D Back to work, keep on keeping on.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:58 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

This entire weekend was a waste. Friday night was bad, saturday wasn't pleasant, and sunday was our anniversary. Earlier this week I'd told him I needed his car so I could get his anniversary gift. I'd been talking about it for a couple of weeks now.

After he got his new grill, he said that he thought we were going to dinner yesterday. I didn't get anything, no flowers, no card, no nothing. Just dinner. and it was a struggle for that.

Dishes that have been sitting there for two weeks finally got done. I had to do them.

He stayed up all night watching adult movies and didn't go to bed til now.

i'm gonna put some chicken on the indoor grill and make some light fettuccini alfredo with some soy noodles. Didn't drink any water all weekend. Need to change that today...starting before i leave here. I find that I get all my water in on the days I start drinking it before i leave the house
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #5  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

WELCOME to JAYAGODDESS! Congrats for just jumping on in here - hope you find your way to WEEK 10 thru the link!

Hmmmmmm . . . lessee . . . March 3rd . . . that means counting today (an icy rainy Monday-blah day here in MO - especially after the beautiful 70's day we had yesterday here!) . . . we have *taking shoe off to count* 15 DAYS before final w/i on the 17th!

(I'm addicted to Project Runway on Bravo so to channel Tim here - Let's "MAKE IT WORK DESIGNERS!"

So wishing you had a better support system holyT - have you ever thought/heard of/gone to Al-Anon? Just trying to think of something for you to do that is free & anonymous. I think you are amazing for trying to better yourself/your health while under all of this negativity in your oppressive marriage/job you hate. Wish I could help more - but will just give send out this cyber hug to let you know that I've been where you are ))))((((!

My WEED is gonna kick it for the next 15 Days . . . join me anyone?
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Marriage ain't no picnic but when you say forever, you should mean forever.

Let me make this clear...I do love my husband...i just hate his stupid addictive ways and lazy attitude when it comes to household stuff. There are worse things he could be...thankfully he's not. I've already had to live through bad stuff once....and I was a kid then. Now I'm grown enough to know better, and know how to handle some things.

I don't have time for al-anon. I have enough trouble tryin to keep myself gettin school assignments done and whatever other crapola that comes along....not counting this miserable job. But doing the school thing can help me get out of that situation right there. I just keep plugging away. Wish i could make the scale go in the right direction though. The walking after work helps a little to relieve some stress. I just can't workout with him in there smoking. Makes Friday nights a royal PITA cuz he wants to sit in there and drink and smoke. Wish he'd do something about it. i can't make the decisions for him. he has to want that himself.

I'm gonna have to see that kid again tomorrow night. I won't be in the mood for him I know that much. Last week his mom said "Amy will help you with your homework" at rehearsal. nope, she didn't ask me to...just told him that I'd do it. Yeah, I want to help this kid with his homework...just so she can go nap because she can't sleep with noise and she hadn't slept and still had to go to work. I didn't get home til 10 because i was helping him, and i still had my own stuff to do. I'm not staying to help him anymore. not after the way he acted saturday.

I will gladly take the cyber hugs though Those are always nice!! I'm gonna do my best to stick to weed as much as possible. i have most of my dinner from last night in a box in the fridge for dinner tonight. but i'll get two workouts in today.

Last edited by Holyteror; 03-03-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: had time to think a bit...
Old 03-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #7  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Thank you !!!!!!

Here is HUGS for HolyTeror and everyone that needs one....yep that includes me too.

Monday Monday.....what a day....I already had a soda....bad bad.....but now I am drink water...woohoo...I was driving to work this morning thinking what day is the first day of summer. I lose some weight before summer. So first day of summer begins on June 21st. I have some time to lose weight. I just want to be healthy again .... be able to run around with teenagers....like if we play basketball...I want to be able to run the court. I always say hey lets play that game where you just stand and shoot the ball...I think it is called horse or something... hahaha...

I hope everyones day is going good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

it's gonna be ok I had a good workout and made some chicken fettuccini alfredo with shiritaki (soy) noodles. it's yummy and very low cal. the whole bag of noodles is 40 cals. Plus making the sauce is low cal too, a light cheese wedge, some parm cheese, some lite sour cream. good stuff

working down my 2nd bottle of water. Hopefully I'll get the third done before the end of the work day.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jaya where in CA are you? I'm in the East bay
Old 03-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MM- I have problems with weekends too. Then again, I usually have problems when it comes to sweets- I can't get enough!

JCat- I hope everything works in your favour this week.

Aud- I'll KICK IT with you for sure!!!

HolyT- Congrats on having a good WEED Day.

JL- Happy Monday to you too!

Jay- WELCOME!!!!

I'm WEEDin' so so today. I'm eating good but still drinking more tea than water. Maybe it's because it is always so cold out. I've pretty much managed to stay away from sweets today. Hopefully, I'll do the same tomorrow.

W- water
E- goin out for lunch with some friends- be careful
E- Video
D- am I hungry or emotional?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:33 AM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

as usual dinner caught me. but it was leftovers from last night. i fell asleep from food coma later on. didn't get myworkout in either *sighs* I'm so tired though. so what i'm about to do is make hummus and some sugar free pudding (and put it in an ice cube tray...essentially making sugar free pudding pops) and i might make some jello too. While I'm doing this i can prep my salad for tomorrow, and toast buns for a chicken burger tomorrow.

i guess i could boil some eggs too at least get this all done before tomorrow. If I get this done i can try to get up earlier in the morning and get the workout in first thing in the AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:18 AM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

to everyone whose week started off wrong.

HT ~ 1 billion for you! You're a real trooper. Don't see how you can put up with the stuff you do.

So I guess I can get my first calendar sticker for the month: I actually worked out today. Got pissed off cause I only managed to struggle through 25 mins, but it's something, no? I will build my endurance again and soon I will be back to 1+ hours a day. Tomorrow: back to the gym and back to drinking my water. Been slacking on that the past week.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:55 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

Welcome Jayagoddess, cool name!

I had a good day yesterday. Went to work thinking it was my turn to work late but it wasn't, so I got to go home at a reasonable hour. (We are salary and take turns as someone has to be there til 6) I did day 2 week 4 of c25k last nite. Stayed OP with my eating and did my video in the am before I got ready for work, so all in all, a good day. The water cooler sprung a leak at work, so I did not get all my water in though. Will try and remember to bring my own today. Girl scout cookies were delivered yesterday, need to avoid those babies!

Grazer, how was your lunch out?

JC, how are the kids, everybody better and geared up for vacation?

Aud, I am with ya. Haven't watched Project Runway, will try to catch it. Your ice made it to NY today. Need to starting thinking or our next thread too! & to answer your ? from a day or 2 ago, I have no IPOD, but I do have an old "Discman" so I just use that for my C25K and use the clock on the "dreadmill" to know when to walk and when to run.

HT, we are here for you!!

W 3.5
E video
E OP
D Keep on keeping on
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Howdy all
I didn't toast my buns last night, or make jello, but i could do that this morning. I got eggs made, hummus made, puding made. I couldn't sleep after the nap. when i got started working on making goodies for the day i was still really tired. Went to bed tired, then stayed awake for a while LOL this morning i sure didn't want to get up. So now i've gotta get off this computer and go put my face on for the day....make my salad and toast my buns muahaha

i could make breakfast too, that'd be useful

Might have to put out an APB for Lumi and Nmichelle...
Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today is my last day off until my vacation so the plan is going to be:

Check my packing list, make sure I have EVERYTHING
List everything I cant pack until thursday (tooth brushes, stuff I need till then)
Go into work for 30 minutes or so (I have a meeting that popped up )
run into walmart and grab the things we forgot on saturday.
Come home scrub the kids from top to bottom (my last chance until the hotel shower, eww.)
general housework
swim lessons
dinner
sleep

So Here I am off to check my suitcases. . . .

WEED same ole stuff.

BTW, Welcome Jayagodess
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote