Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2002, 07:42 AM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default Run/Walk Reports

Just though that i would make this official. I was thinking i was going to make it activity reports, bt who the heck cares there are just a few of us doing lifting weights and if we can not accept that then tough!! can you tell i am in rare form!!

Jerri where are you??? I am looking for you to show up and speak up!!! You started this and you had better get your butt here too!!

OOHHH watch out here I come!!!

Welll just to report that i am still doing the elliptical for 15 or so min daily. I do love my weights so that is my strong point. so i will stay with that and do the elliptical daily.

sooo who is next???
Old 02-18-2002, 02:54 PM   #2  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

I did about 15 minutes on the treadmill, instead of my usual 30-40, we're doing a full body detox, and you're not supposed to over exert yourself during it... I'll prolly do some yoga starting tomorrow, so I feel like I'm not slacking too much. No weights work until we're done, haven't decided how long we're taking it... day by day...
Old 02-19-2002, 10:17 AM   #3  
Keeping it simple...

You know I'm in, Sue... this walking stuff has been doing wonders for me. And, I went mountain hiking this weekend (something I couldn't have done a mere six weeks ago if my life depended on it). Whew! Got some serious exercise in for several days on that one.

Am planning on doing 30-minute workouts (brisk walking) five times a week. It just helps keep me a lot more focused on this whole diet thing. Without it, I'm much more likely to flounder a bit.

And, I just noticed that it's four weeks till St. Patty's Day. Would like to lose 4 pounds by then (I feel another blitz coming on).

Kath
Old 02-20-2002, 12:19 PM   #4  
It's been so long...

Well, no walking for me yesterday, I was just waaaay slug like, but as soon as I get off of here, I'm going to pull for 30-40 mins... shake off this icky feeling I have from skipping yesterday...
Old 02-20-2002, 07:21 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

I am still here feeling like dog doo doo. (my head) I did workout yesterday did 25 on the elliptical then some weights

today feeling worse i did 10 min walking on the treadmaill then 10 on the elliptical then managed to sit down for 60 on the bike. ooohhh my but bones!!! but i did 16 miles wow i never thoght!!! well that averages to 16 miles an hour and i feel great with that!!!
Old 02-21-2002, 08:16 PM   #6  
Keeping it simple...

I've been increasing the intensity level of my half-hour treadmill workouts. Had a real good one today! Hooray! (Felt kind of bad about last week cause I only got in 4 workouts for the week and my goal is 5.)

Sticking with it!

Kath
Old 02-22-2002, 07:37 AM   #7  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Drake has been horribly cranky these past few days, poor baby is starting to teeth plus it has been raining so I haven't had much opportunity to get any exercise in. I went walking on Tuesday, did about 3 miles. I promise I will get out for a walk today!!
Old 02-22-2002, 07:53 AM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

did 15 min on the eellipticl yesterday then went back last night and did 8.5 miles on the bike while the kids were swiming. off again today to go.

and girls this is our goals if they do not get done we will just try harder, Jen the little one will alywas take over your exerise. that is the way they are. just cuddle him and love him he is small only once, and when they feel yucche like that well he needs you so do not feel bad about not exercisisng when the little ones call.
Old 02-22-2002, 01:27 PM   #9  
It's been so long...

I woke up this morning feeling windy and kinda thumpy in the chest, but I think that may have been too much caffiene yesterday, I don't drink a lot of it usually, and I had about 3 cups of green tea.... it seems to be wearing off, so I'll be getting in some kind of workout today, thinking of splitting my workout in half, doing 15-20 mins on the treadmill, then either doing my tae-bo or cardio groove video...a little variety, keep me from getting bored :-)
Old 02-22-2002, 02:57 PM   #10  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Walked at the mall for 3 miles, think I'm going to go out now for a short walk, the day turned out nicer than I thought it was going to be.
Closed Thread