Old 02-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #1  

Default One other bra question

Back in college ~18 years ago, I had a friend that came to my place and fitted and sold me the great bra ever!!!! It was quite a contraption to out on, however it was so great I bought more and I wore them all the time. Cannot remember at all who they were buy. It was like a multipart porduction to get it on. You would put it on so it was around your ridcage and over your shoulder, then you'd have like these adjustable straps that you would secure the breast part into and then there was the cover that went over the breast. SO much support!!!! It was not a nursing bra, but somewhat similar. I just got the Enell bra I ordered today and I will likely have to get used to it, but if I could find out what this other one I had gotten in college was I sure would love to get one. Anyone heard of anything like this? Thanks
lovemylabs is offline   Reply With Quote