Old 01-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Arrow At Home Support Group .... 1/20-1/26

Wow... we're a couple days behind on a new support group thread for the week. How is everyone?
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey there!

Just checking in. It's TOM and I have been struggling with nibblies the past weekend. New week started today for me, so I celebrated with a cream cheese croissant . I stopped for milk and the new Progresso soups (0pt) and was far enough past breakfast to be hungry.

I thought about the granola bar in my bag, but chose the croissant precisely because it's an "indulgence" and will have veggie soup for lunch to make up the points. I've started reading "Breaking Free from Emotional Eating" by Geneen Roth. In order to have a (more or less) "normal" relationship with food, my focus these days is on the "why" I eat. If I am going to be successful switching to Core, which I do want to do sometimes, and then learn how to maintain, it's really important for me to figure these things out.

Anyway, I had a croissant with coffee after class and it was very tasty. Worth 6 points!

Have great week, I'll catch you later.
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/157.5/140 1st goal

Height: 5'3"

I've been having a nibbly week already this week too! I am just constantly wanting to look for food. I love the progresso soups by the way. . . they definitely help even out the points on my super snacky days! I am already having a stressful work week, trying to make some pretty hardcore career decisions, so as long as I can stay away from the food, I'll be okay! I've been working out more too, so hopefully that will help with the stress!
cameron22 is offline   Reply With Quote