Old 01-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/250/165

Height: 5'6

Talking it's been a while, but i'm glad you came lol ;)

HEY Guess what everyone? I haven't posted recently, but I did a weigh in yesterday, an I lost a major 15 lbs!!! YAY! I mean it's a major good start! For a while, I didn't think I was losing anything. BUT my spirits are back up, and I'm back on track.

I have signed up with Weight Watchers (ya ya Jenny Craig is very expensive), and also I have aqua class, and the gym. Too much perhaps? I go to the gym 3 x's a week, and aqua class 2 x's a week, and then I take the weekend off from my exersize, however I still walk.. so I'm not completely lazy!

I bought a bikini, which clearly you'd never catch me wearing right now since I still have 75 lbs to go, but hopefully by summer (mid July, August) I can wear it, if not I'll buy a bathing suit. lol How will I ever wear a bikini anyways?? I've never in my life worn one. I've always worn bathing suits with a shirt over top!!

Anyways, I think thats about it for now.

P.S. How come I can't message anyone on here? There's a few people I would like to get in touch with, but it won't let me.
canadiangirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #2  
Image isn't Character

S/C/G: 278(54%BF)/180(10%)/175(8%)

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations! It's always great to see a weight loss when you feel like nothing has changed. With the exercise though, you should really listen to your body. If you feel like you're doing too much, you probably are. As for the messaging thing, I think you have to have 10 posts before you can PM people. Good Luck!!!
griffogrubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #3  

HEY! Thanks! Maybe thats why, I always forget to come on here. lol So much going on with my diet, n working, n being outdoors (even though it's freezing!). So far everything is alright. I'm seemingly these days always cold. lol I don't even wanna know how cold I will be, when I get down another 75 or so lbs. brrrr
Old 01-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

CONGRATS on the 15lbs!! That's an awesome start!! And wooo for WW, it's a fantastic program. I love aquafit classes, they are so fun and such a good workout. I love the fact that if you feel hot you just dunk your head in the water and you feel better instantly.

I think it's 30 posts or 30 days of registration before you can PM/post links/have a signature. They have issues with spammers and have had to heighten security. It might be only 10 to PM, it might be 25, I forget!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:27 PM   #5  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Yeah...15 lbs - that is great.

Keep up the hard work and you'll be strutting around in that bikini in no time.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #6  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 154/148/115

Height: 4'11"

Wow, that's awesome! Keep up the great work!
inklestinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #7  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

That is awesome! 15lbs in how long? Keep it up!, I think you're doing great, WW and that workout plan you have will get you there for sure, you'll be wearing that bikini in no time
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #8  
Jazzercise away the fat!!

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Awesome job!! Keep it up!
mamaplots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #9  

It's been about 3 months. So quite slow actually since I haven't really changed anything except walking more, and eating less. But now since I'm actually going to the gym, and doing my aqua class, and with ww i'm sure it'll be much better!