Old 01-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Unhappy weighing in tomorrow

well, I'm weighing tomorrow,I've just started my diet,well I try not to call it that,I try to just call it eating healthier. So i need fingers crossed for me. I really had a bad,bad,bad day yesterday. I have been getting insurance quotes from an insurance company, it's health insurance, because it's cheaper for our family to go this route, and the first quote was $83,well when we got down to the nitty gritty ,having to answer all kinds of health questions and I'm healthy, no problems what so ever, except for,according to them, my height and weight 5' 4 1/2" @ 205 lbs. That raised my payment to $125 because of my weight...Now you talk about a slap in the face,that sure was I cried all day and you know what?, I'm still not over it, and to get it lowered "when i lose the weight" It has to be documented by a doctor,and i have to maintain it for 12 months. I tell ya what that sure does hurt my feelings. when hubby first found out the new quote,$125, he went off and said"no,it's $83,that's what they told me it would be for you". just making matters worse. I really felt about an inch tall. I'm gonna get this weight off somehow girls. I've just got to..Thanks for listening..
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote