Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2002, 08:40 PM   #1  
New Mommy!!

Talking I'm Back

Hello All..
I wanted to let everyone know I am still here!!
I am still losing weight and have lost 225 lbs so far......
I started a part time job at Catherine's in October and now I am the Assistant Store Manager.... I don't know how that happened. I started working there to help with my Clothing Habit. 9 months ago I wore a 6x and now I wear a 1x!!
My life has changed so much it's hard to know where to start. We will get our referral in October for our Adoption and will travel to China in late Oct / early Nov. We found out this Monday that we are on a list to get Twins!!! if they are available when our referral is processed.... I kinda like the idea of Twins but it is also scarey...... So in adoption lingo I am Paper Pregnant and due in October. I have been shopping for Baby things and I have been getting the nursery ready. Like I said my life has changed so much in the last 9 months.
I hope everyone is doing well... Welcome to all the New People!!

Jennifer How are you Girl!! I have missed you, and I have been worried about you.... I need an update on how you are doing.... hang in there!!

I will try to do a better job at posting.....

Derby
Old 01-30-2002, 10:49 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

You go derby!! I am so proud of you !! what a success story! Keep intouch and let us know how youare doing every once in a while!
Old 01-31-2002, 02:24 AM   #3  

Way to go Derby! I'm glad everything is working out so well for you! Let us know how it goes with your soon to be little ones!

Nicole
Old 01-31-2002, 11:32 AM   #4  

Derby!!!

Girl, have I missed you! You are doing so well! I am so happy for you. Between the new "body" you have, the new job with promotion and now becoming a new Mommy!! And possibly twins?!?!?!? You must be on Cloud 9, and girl, you deserve it!!

I am much better now than I was. I feel that I have finally gotten my "destrcutive behavior" under control. I pretty much put my weightloss efforts in the garbage and slid back into weight gaining. But I am feeling stronger and more confident now. The determination has returned. I know that I can do this..

My Updates: lol

My divorce was final a month ago. Mixed emotions about this. We've remained friendly and speak about once a week.

Renting a room from a friend, desperatly looking for an apartment. I hope to find one this weekend.
The apartment I find will determine if I can take my cats from John or not.

I am going to register for college courses this Spring/Summer. I am considering teaching.

I will be flying out to California in March for my nieces baptism. I am the proud God-Mother. \

I am "seeing" this one guy, but just as a companion really, to go out and have fun. Nothing serious will come out of it.

Hmmm, what else? LOL

Glad your doing so well Derby. You've come a long way and I am so proud of you.
Closed Thread