Old 12-24-2007, 11:22 AM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default At Home Support Group.........12/24 - 12/30

Merry Christmas

Last edited by jar1965; 12-29-2007 at 08:53 AM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:28 PM   #2  

Merry Christmas to all of my follow chicks. I wish you the best of health in "2008"
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #3  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Hope you all survived the day okay!

New goals/challenges for myself. I want to be 179 or less by Valentine's Day. I will accomplish this by earning 200 activity points! {50 days x 4 a day}
flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #4  
jeanne

Hi everyone! Wow! I have been so busy. I worked right up till Christmas Eve. night, off Christmas Day and right back to it at 6:30 a.m. the 26th to set the after Christmas Sale. I just keep thinking it's ok because I am taking Sat., Sun., Mon., & Tues. OFFFFF!!!!! LOL!

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! Did everyone stay OP? haha!
I did pretty good actually. I did worse over Thanksgiving. My daughter and I just re-committed AGAIN yesterday! It was so hard over the holidays though! We went and re-stocked our smart-ones and healthy snacks last night.

Has anyone heard from Daph on how her mom is doing?

Talk to you soon! Have a great day!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:10 PM   #5  

Hey everyone, I hoped that everyone's Christmas was an amazing one. I did not do well over this Christmas holiday at all. I did not have any self-control over all my favor fixins .
Old 12-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #6  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Hello Everybody. I weighed in last night and it was not pretty. I was up 3.6lbs!!! I am not going to change my ticker until next week because I think it is a lot of water retention (I ate a lot of salty foods).

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got a Zune from my husband so I will be able to rock out while I am on my elliptical!!!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #7  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I have a bad chest cold. I have no will power to stay away from the yummies when sick! Plus it doesn't help I am coughing too hard to work out. Just gotta watch portions and hope for the best.
flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #8  
jeanne

Hey everyone!
flower - I hope you are feeling better soon!

Tracy - I'm so sure it is a water gain! When I eat salty foods that happens to me too! I hate changing my ticker!!!

Synergy - ditto with that "lack of" self control!!! I'm a sweets person. Can't turn it away!

Well - went shopping with the kids last night to redeem our gift cards and for those of you who don't know, I have lost 33# since June - (0# from Oct. -now though).....anyways......I was able to buy size 18's comfortably. I did go to Lane Bryant and checked out the sale racks because it is so expensive there and got a couple of things for 80% off!!!! I can wear a size 16 there.
I bought a pair of Old Navy jeans (FIRST TIME EVER)!!!! and a Old Navy hoodie! (a lady's one)! Usually I have to buy mens to get them to fit.
Personal Question: can anyone recommend a comfortable brand of bras? Urgh! I hate bra shopping!!! (almost as much as I hate shoe shopping for an 8 - 1/2 WIDE)!
Well gotta run! At work! shhhhh! Have a great day and stay OP! Drink your water!
Old 12-28-2007, 11:48 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 165/157.5/140 1st goal

Height: 5'3"

This week was definitely a bad one. . . and unfortunately I can only blame myself! I was weak and gave in, but not that bad. However, my weight felt differently and I gained back all of my previous loss except for two pounds!! It is so frustrating! I will learn from my mistakes, it is not worth one day of disregard to my points if I lose 2 months worth of hard work!! UGH!!
cameron22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:58 AM   #10  
jeanne

Hi Cameron! Sorry about that gain! Isn't it true, we can work out for 2 months and boom, in a few days all that work is gone! Well, I am sure you will get your control back and lose those few pounds!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Remember to drink that water! I'm going over to see what my friends from the 300# group are up too! They probably think I fell off the face of the earth!
Old 12-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #11  

Hello Everyone, I've had gained the two pounds that I had lost, plus I had gained one more pound! I was telling my son today that, I could put my mind into certain things and that I will do it with no problem, however when it comes down to me and with eating and exercising I can't do it! However, let me oppose a question: Do you think losing weight is more mental, spiritual or both?
Jar: I think Hanes her way brand is good, and also, I don't wear bras, I wear more of sports bras and camisoles because, they feel more comfortable to me.