Old 12-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #1  
Young and Pretty NYC Girl

Height: 5'6"

Default One more nebie... also from NY

UGH! I meant newbie! Fat fingering the keyboard is never a good way to make a first impression! LOL!

Hey everyone! I'm also new and from NY. And I also post on another board, but this one seems to have a better vibe, so I'm hoping you'll let me stick around for a while...

I'm 30, single, no kids, and LOVING core after switching to it two weeks ago. After a sluggish scale over the summer losing and then gaining, and frustration with flex and the end less point counting and weighing and measuring, core is certainly a welcome change. I don't know what took me so long to switch to core!

ANyway, that's me in a nutshell and my stats are below. I've been on WW singe January, I was one of those New Year's Resolutioners that actually stuck with it. I went to my first WW meeting with two girlfriends, but they dropped out on me so I'm on my own.. and hoping to make some new friends and get some great ideas here.

Last edited by CammieCam; 12-07-2007 at 09:04 PM.
CammieCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 08:45 AM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

Cammie....WELCOME..and please do come and hang out with us. We absolutely love newbies to get to know and help along the way. Selfishly, your enthusiasm will rub off on us....if we are lucky....and help motivate us as well.

The ladies here are wonderful. No sniping or nastiness. I've got a lot of crazy life things happening right now but I'm here often. I'm 51, married with no kids to a great guy. We both need to be healthy and lose weight so I'm trying to drag us both along that path. We are both early retired federal employees from the Chicagoland area. I'd lost 45 pounds on Core but let myself gain about 20 of them back. I'm trying to lose those 20 again plus at least another 120 after that. So you know I'll be here a good long while to hang out with you!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

you won't be on your own here, unless you want to be...come over to the weekly Core Chat board and join in...

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #4  
Young and Pretty NYC Girl

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Vickie and Rhonda!
CammieCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

I'm glad you're here, Cammie. Now you have me singing "Good Good Good Good Vibrations........."
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:33 AM   #6  
banned

camille---welcome!

where in ny? me too!~
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote