Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166.5/162.5/130

Height: 4'11

Default New to the board

Hello All,

I am new to the board and I started WW last Monday. So far have lost 2 lbs, which I was hoping for more the first week. I keep on telling myself a loss is a loss.

I am not giving up though, it's something I need to do.

Just thought I would say hello, and look forward to meeting everyone on this board. It does help to have people going through the same thing.

I think I need to switch things up and see if I can do alittle better this week. I think I am going to go out and buy the WW dinners. I also need to kick it up a notch with my water intake. I am notorious for not drinking enough.

Well that is it for now, I Look forward to talking to you all!

J

Last edited by jmcNY; 12-04-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

to 3FC, and especially to the Weight Watcher forum. Two pounds is a great loss. I have to admit that I lose better when I drink enough water, as compared to weeks when I don't. Other people say they can't tell any difference. Regardless, jump right in and join a group, or just post here in the general area. We're glad to have you with us.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:37 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

2 pounds is a great start! Don't worry too much, you're just getting into program. Build up like you're planning to. More water. More vegetables added to meals. You can do this ^^
Old 12-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #4  

Thank you girls so much! I know after I posted I thought to myself, what a baby I must have sounded like.

I can't wait to start posting and getting some great ideas from everyone. I haven't felt this determined in a long time!

My mother is doing WW herself and she finds when she drinks more water she gets a great weight loss that week, so that is my plan.

Thanks again, I appreciate the support

J
Old 12-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

J. I'm anxious to get to know you. Post away, girl!

Last edited by ontarget; 12-05-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #6  

I look forward to meeting all you guys too.

Gonna be a tough couple of weeks with the holidays, but I had to just make the decision to start. I had to stop making excuses. My hub and I are going out to dinner twice this week so this will be a challenge. Gonna try my best, but just gotta get back up on that horse and keep trying. I feel I am in that place to get the job done!

I am hoping to be in the 150's as we start 2008. I am crossing my fingers!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

J
Old 12-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #7  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

A two pound loss is something to be very proud of!!! I know it's hard when you see people losing 4-5 pounds or more in a week, but 1/2 to 2 pounds is considered healthy weight loss. Embrace those two pounds and consider different things about it.....a two pound loss is a 7000 calorie deficit for the week...WOW!!! Have you went to the grocery store and held two pounds of butter in your hands? It's a lot more than you think it is! Remember, any loss is a good loss...you want the scale to keep moving in a downward trend. I've had weeks with a .2 loss or even where I stayed the same, even with being on plan all week. Rejoice in your loss, you're on your way!
Closed Thread