Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 AM   #1  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Default Binge and Devasted

I went over it tonight...I was good all day....then I opened that flipping bag of tostitos that was in the cabinet and began to shovel and shovel. It was left over from my boyfriend. I finally stopped 3/4 into the bag threw the rest away.

I did my calories for today and they were over 3,000 but not 3,100.

I guess we all slip but I am so upset over the break up I just let myself go out of control.

I hate this!!! Neither of us want to be apart but being Korean he has to honor his parents. I never even met them and they just assume I am not good for him because I am outside his culture. He always says.....Darlene you are a good woman for me ...we are perfect. I think this is killing me.

Hopefully next week at this time I will feel a little better. No more binges....considering the weekend and I go through it on plan....this binge is just a small bump....

I am going to try to get to exercising tomorrow. It will help with this depression I am feeling. Keep me in your thoughts...PLEASE!
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:29 AM   #2  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Hi,
I had 3 of my daughter's sugar cookies( with frosting ) last night, but I know today is a new day and I won't do it again. I would suggest getting anything out of the house that you binge on. I talked to my daughter and she agreed that we can get the bad stuff out right now. I really think your boyfriend and you just need to make a clean break of it , so you are not prolonging the suffering. If he isn't man enough to stand up for you , he is not worth it( I am sorry if this sounds cruel but it is the truth). You may think there is no other person out there for you, but there are trust me.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #3  
v

S/C/G: 94/87/55

Height: 5"1

oh dolly, am sending u a big hug.

and u r in my thoughts. u will be fine soon, just be strong and think about why u want to lose weight! u can get through it!
chin up girl.
butterflykim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #4  

A friend of mine had the same problem and it dragged on for two years -- they constantly were sneaking around, trying to "hide" from everyone -- they did eventually break up over it and she wasted two years!! I know it's hard, but the chances of this working out for you are slim to none -- family is first to almost everyone!!! I agree that you should make a clean break, no "just friends", etc. -- not much of an option. You are now using up the time on him you could be out making new friends, enjoying yourself or possibly running into "Mr. Right" .....

The binge was a "bump", the chips I'm sure didn't make you feel better -- so it was wasted effort!!

Good luck!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 AM   #5  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I had 5 snack sized chocolate bars from the kids... and a bowl full of popcorn

I'm so shamed!
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #6  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

last night I had Doritos, Ramen Noodles, 4 bowls of cereal, 3 oatmeal cream cakes, one donut stick cake, and a eggwhite & cheese muffin thingy. This kind of came from the weekend....just carried it over to Monday. Must get back on track TODAY!!!! I am not going to do what I have in the past and keep this going.
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:10 AM   #7  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

I think you need to go out with your girlfriends, or have them come over and have a night in. Rent movies, cook a yummy HEALTHY dinner and drink some good wine..... Your in my prayers.... BIG HUGS
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

Sending big BIG hugs to you.!!

I know how it feels to want so badly to be with someone
and you know in your heart that it will never be.
I hate to say it too but, everyone is right when they
say to just make a clean break of it.
Everyday will get easier and easier and before you
know it you will be feeling much better. Just keep
your head high

Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:47 AM   #9  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

In the last 2 days I've had cake (2 kinds), a couple of pieces of candy, and some fluffy fried noodle things.... And I was doing so good............
BUT!!!
Every day is a new day!! It will get better!! Keep believing!!
PeggyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #10  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

Well heck! I suddenly don't feel so bad about the chocolate covered raisins (we are not talking the single serving sizes... We are talking the 130g package... 570 cal... 21g of fat... etc and I sat wanting more), mini-chocolate bars ("we" are NOT disclosing how many... eeek), etc.

My TOM is kicking my munchie driven behind.

I am either eating my period or sleeping it this month. It is a doozy with back pain, front pain and cravings. Yesterday I could have killed someone for a 20 pack of nuggets, followed by an apple turn over. All of this causing me to itch, and be uncomfortable if I do have it... So I managed to avoid them. In that I managed to avoid 1009 Cal, 59.1 g of fat, and 58 carbs... Now ask me if avoiding them makes me feel better.

I feel for you on the breakup... I wish I could will you my "don't wanna eat I feel like crap" thing that happens to me when something like that happens. My problem is always when I feel better and eat cause I am happy and starving again.

Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #11  

Height: 5'5"

Darlene - It is devastating when a relationship breaks up like that. I am so sorry to hear it, and I am thinking about you and hoping for the best possible scenario for you to work through your grief. I'm going through something as well, and went way off-plan for a while because of it. I know you know this, but I want to reiterate from recent experience. It is NOT worth it to eat crap that makes my body feel horrible and depressed my spirit. At least for me, eating that food was intentionally self-abusive. I had an experience with cutting as a teenager, and punishing myself with food is the exact same thing. I have been telling myself over and over what I saw in someone else's signature (again, I have forgotten whose, so I am not giving appropriate credit - sorry to whoever it is!). If food is not the problem, eating is not the answer. You have every reason to feel bad about this situation, but choosing to torture yourself (as I did) will only prolong and compound the pain. I know you will find a more productive way of coping with this heart-breaking situation.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #12  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #13  
Simply Filling Technique

Smile I am sorry to hear that but I understand

I am sorry to hear that. It is hard to want something so bad and then not have it go the way you would like. Sometimes I wonder just how much disappoint can one person stand but you know as corny as it sounds, the sun does come out tomorrow and things do look better after a good night's sleep.

After years of emotional and compulsive eating, all I can say is eating will never solve a broken heart, a lost job, being away from loved ones, a cruel remark, or anything else. Food is just food.

It took me a very long time to get that.

Know that you are in our thoughts and hearts, take care, it will get better!
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4

althepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:25 PM   #15  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

*hugs*... I didn't mean to overlook your message. I truly hope things work out for you.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote